Complaint Review: Salvageworld.net

• Reported By: Souamila — Jersey city New Jersey
Salvageworld.net
Internet USA

Salvageworld.net PLEASE DO NOT DO BUSINESS with this company Internet

Hey all.i'm Sounila. I'm writing this review because I have been push to the edge and I want the public to know about this company so they wont  become another victim of they scam. It has been over 3 months I tried to purchase a Mercedes s550 with salvageworld.net it was a BUY IT NOW option. After I called Tony and confirm everything  i wired the fund $22,254 to they account. since then I have been bamboos around by these people they barely answer my phone calls, I have been hang up on numerous times, after 3 months STILL NO CAR NO MONEY, All I asked them is my money back back since they don't have the kind of car I want, they have  a new story every single times, I have been very patient with them, that might be the reason why they treating me this way, but guess what, They are dealing with the wrong guy, I will prosecute salvageworld.net AKA GSA AUCTION LLC, I will contact any tv station, and any other news stations to expose this company.The saleman name is Tony Bondurant, he told me to speak to Niko Giankov, i called someone is telling me he is lunch to call back  in 2h,  i called  back another person told me he's in vaccation and will be back in 1 week. LOL , is that a serious business.

my attorney will take charge of this issue.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS with them they will rip you off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2013 06:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Salvageworldnet/internet/Salvageworldnet-PLEASE-DO-NOT-DO-BUSINESS-with-this-company-Internet-1053703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Salvageworld.net