Complaint Review: Salvatore Ferragammo inc

• Updated: Sun, June 15, 2014

• Reported By: jimmyoneal — lantana Texas
Salvatore Ferragammo inc
Nationwide USA

Salvatore Ferragammo inc Juan nobola I bought 500 dollar tennis shoes. They were worn twice got wet and whole bottom fell out. company refused to refund them. dallas texas

I have been purchasing Ferragammo shoes for several years.  I have purchased over 30,000 dollars in shoes.  I purchased a pair of 500 dollar tennis shoes in Vancouver ten days ago.  I wore them on a cruise and they got wet on bottom, however not immersed in water.  A day later I went to wear them and part of the sole had fallen out.

I quit wearing them, and had my fiance return them to the Dallas location yesterday.  At the time she was also going to purchase me a 2000 dollar suede jacket I wanted.

The guy that helped her told her that they were old, and they didnt' carry them anymore.  He said they quit carrying them because they were defective!  She told him we bought them ten days ago.  He told her that they would not refund my purchase but only trade them for new shoes even though they were defective.

I spoke with him and his manager, and both were not willing to do anything. [continued below]....

I am cancelling the charge tomorrow on my black amex card, however I want to make note of Ferragammo selling items as good product for $500 for tennis shoes while at the same time their sales people say is defective and dno't manufacture anymore.

I also have pictures

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2014 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Salvatore-Ferragammo-inc/nationwide/Salvatore-Ferragammo-inc-Juan-nobola-I-bought-500-dollar-tennis-shoes-They-were-worn-t-1154955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Salvatore Ferragammo inc