Complaint Review: Salvatore Ferragamo Shoes and Bags Outlet

• Submitted: Tue, February 05, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 05, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — West Bloomfield Michigan United States of America
Salvatore Ferragamo Shoes and Bags Outlet

Salvatore Ferragamo Shoes and Bags Outlet ferragamooutlet.net Beware of the crooks operatng under Salvatore Ferragamo's trade mark. China, Internet

I found this Ferragamo outlet store with amazing deals! I read all the small print. There was nothing suspicious... Until I realized that the shoes were shipped from China, Taiwan or some place using those characters in the Far East!!! I paid for two pairs of shoes and got only one. The money I paid were never credited back to me. I was in contact with the "support" of Ferragamooutlet.net, and was asked to be patient. After more than two months, I have lost my patience and hope that I will be reimbursed.

Do NOT buy from ferragamooutlet.net!!! They are CROOKS and the product they sell is NOT Ferragamo.  I have owned Ferragamo shoes and the quality does NOT have anything in common with what I received from ferragamooutlet.net. Even the sizes are not true. Let alone that the products are not Italian made. And that is what you pay for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Salvatore-Ferragamo-Shoes-and-Bags-Outlet/internet/Salvatore-Ferragamo-Shoes-and-Bags-Outlet-ferragamooutletnet-Beware-of-the-crooks-operatn-1009079. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Salvatore Ferragamo Shoes and Bags Outlet