• Report: #720199

• Updated: Thu, April 21, 2011

• Reported By: Pat — California United States of America
Sam Asinugo, New World Media, Trident Media
801 N. Pitt Street #123 Alexandria, Virginia United States of America

Sam Asinugo, New World Media, Trident Media Sam Asinugo, New World Media, Trident Media, ripoff, total fraud, no royalties on book published Alexandria, Virginia

My book has sold on Barnes & Noble but I haven't received any payment. The seller of the my book is Book Blizzard. I have also been told by Sam Asinugo New World Media, Trident Media or Washington House that I would have the royalty fees. The phone number I had for them was 877 874-6334 which is no longer working. I've written letters but have not received any response.

I want to have the rights to my book back. I do not want Sam Asinugo or any one in his businesses to publish or list my book. Can anyone help with this.

I would not recommend Sam or any company that he is involved with to anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2011 01:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sam-Asinugo-New-World-Media-Trident-Media/Alexandria-Virginia-22314/Sam-Asinugo-New-World-Media-Trident-Media-Sam-Asinugo-New-World-Media-Trident-Media-720199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sam Asinugo, New World Media, Trident Media