Complaint Review: Sam David Paniagua

• Submitted: Thu, June 10, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, July 02, 2014

• Reported By:Milwaukee Wisconsin
Sam David Paniagua
18803 SW 92and AVE Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Sam David Paniagua Fraud off a ebay auction-cashed moneyorder and never recieved item. Miami Florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: please view my current ebay account

*Consumer Comment: Don't blame eBay

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: INCORRECT INFORMATION

I bidded on the item on ebay and lost the bid. When I came home ebay sent me a email stating that I had a second chance to buy. I click on buy it now and had won it. I had talk to seller before I won the item because I would ask him a few questions about his item.

Once I had won the item. He requested that I sent the money express mail one day. I did what he said. Once he knew I sent the money and he had the tracking number. I would still talk to him. online and he started acting weird by ignoring me or giving me excuse that he had to go everytime I talk to him.

I got mad and told him quit playing games either give me the money back or send the item. Because he was telling me he sent it, but I knew he was lying because he said he sent from three company he couldn't make up a good lie. I knew he was lying. He gave me several false tracking number.

One of the number he gave me was a fedex number i track it. I found out that it was a package he was getting from somebody he knew. He thought that would shut me up for a while. I had one of my friends email him asking if he was still selling the turbo kit and he said yes to her too.

that's when I was for sure. I contact the fcci and ebay. They haven't contact me with nothing. I really blaim ebay for this they let him post and let him get away so that means they support fraud they gave him a place to fraud people. Until i get my money bacxk i will get the work out that ebay supports fraud. If ebay would of had a better protection program.

I wouldn't be here right now. They let him post his auction and didn't stop him until I sent the money and then contact me a week later. Stating the user dbanner69 has been suspended from his account because of account reasons, if you wish to complete your transaction you could, but your better off not completing it. Sure tell me that now when the money was sent a week ago. I also went to USPS and got a request for a refund.

I couldn't because the punk cashed it already. They sent me a signature and copies of the moneyorders. I don't know why is it so hard to get a hold of him. I have all this information, phone numbers,names,signature,adddress AOL account. I used to have email's he sent me, but there gone now. Becuase my mail was full so aol automaticly deleted them.

I hope and wish you could help. It took a long time to save that money including my tax refund. If you guy's can't help he better hope thats not his real address because once I get down there i'm not leaving without my money.

Things will never get done or will be done unless you do it your self. please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fraud is not a joke it's a crime. Please catch this guy! That's hard earned money he got away with.
Thanks

Phonexay
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2004 01:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sam-David-Paniagua/Miami-Florida-33157/Sam-David-Paniagua-Fraud-off-a-ebay-auction-cashed-moneyorder-and-never-recieved-item-Mia-94347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sam David Paniagua

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

please view my current ebay account

AUTHOR: highprofile - ()

i am a current power seller on ebay i have made many sales and all my customers have nice things to say about me.

My ebay user is is highprofilelifestyles

Don't blame eBay

AUTHOR: coast - ()

“If ebay would of had a better protection program. I wouldn't be here right now.”

eBay does have a payment protection program. It’s called PayPal.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

INCORRECT INFORMATION

AUTHOR: highprofile - ()

THIS INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED TO ME IS AN OLD RESIDENCE I DONT EVEN LIVE AT SECONDLY THE TIME FRAME THIS OCCURED WAS THE SAME TIME FRAME A BANK ACCOUNT WAS OPENED UNDER MY NAME TO FILE FRAUDULENT TAX RETURNS SO THERFORE IM SURE THIS WAS DONE BYU THE SAME PERSON. I AM SORRY I COULD NOT BE A BETTER HELP FOR YOUR SITUATION.

critic