Complaint Review: Sam Lippoff - Globalreplica.com - Sam Lipoff

• Updated: Sat, July 31, 2004

• Reported By:Beaumont Texas
Sam Lippoff - Globalreplica.com - Sam Lipoff
Globalreplica.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Sam Lipoff, Sam Lippoff Aka Globalreplica.com rip-off! Nonworking watches, wrong items, did not last 30 days! Internet

I used the positive referrals from TheReplicaReport (this site is down now - I wonder why ??)to phone in an order for two watches(His and Hers). I used THEIR item numbers and fully described them as well. The watches were sent COD and very quickly. We picked them up from the post office and opened them as soon as we got home.

My watch was incorrect - not even close to what I had ordered, my wife's watch would not work. I could not set the time or the date or wind. I imediately phoned the number that I called to place the order and got an answering machine. No call back. I emailed the customer service address (gloabalreplica@yahoo.com) as listed on their site. No response. $600 is a lot of money to scam someone out of.

After the 14 day return period had expired I decided to wear the ONE watch that did work. I only wore it on the weekends (dinner and a Movie etc)and took very good care of it. On the third weekend that I wore it - the thing died !! Now there is something rattleing around in the case. So...now I have two very expensive lessons why NOT to trust a business on the Internet. These watches are nothing more than a VERY CHEAP piece of junk. The kind of watches that this company says it does not handle.

Jeff
Beaumont, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2004 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sam-Lippoff-Globalreplicacom-Sam-Lipoff/nationwide/Sam-Lipoff-Sam-Lippoff-Aka-Globalreplicacom-rip-off-Nonworking-watches-wrong-items-di-101534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sam Lippoff - Globalreplica.com - Sam Lipoff