Complaint Review: Sam Pang

• Submitted: Thu, January 03, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, January 03, 2002

• Reported By:bayside ny
Sam Pang
212 street Bayside, New York U.S.A.

Rebate Prime Peripherals CDR product Staples rebate ripoff.

Here is my complaint.

On 2/20/01 I purchased a 10 Pack of CD-R 80 Minute 16X80 Prime Peripherals blank CD's from Staples. It had a $8.00 mail in rebate. I sent the rebate forms and information in on 2/22/01.

On May, 2001 I received an e-mail that my rebate submission had been received and gave me a tracking # at www.rebateshq.com/tracking.jsp to review the status of my rebate at any time. Initially it said that it had been received and was to be fulfilled in the next few days. After not hearing anything for a month, I called the rebate center. The customer service gave me a phone number to call, (781) 986-3960. In July, the sales representative in prime peripherals company said they would send me the check soon. I still not received anything after one month. So I called them again. However, the phone number no longer working and then I called rebate center. They said they had only this manufacturing company contact number. Also, the web site for Prime Peripherals is not exist. No phone number, no email address to contact and no check rebate. I got ripoff.

*EDitorial: Click here to read The Marketing Rebate Rip Off ...Manufactures invent reasons not to pay the consumer their rebate

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Peripherals OKIE

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Staples

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sam-Pang/Bayside-New-York-11364/Rebate-Prime-Peripherals-CDR-product-Staples-rebate-ripoff-10510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sam Pang