Complaint Review: Sam Sabatucci

• Submitted: Wed, July 20, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, December 20, 2012

• Reported By: Casey — Stanton California U.S.A.
Sam Sabatucci
3100 Airway Ave Suite 134 Costa Mesa, California United States of America

Sam Sabatucci OC's #1 Douche-Bag Phone Call Harassment, Foul Language, Scammer, Fraud, Douche-Bag Costa Mesa, California

*UPDATE Employee: complete lies just to get money to repair

*Consumer Comment: Real criminals

Sam Sabatucci called me up and said I owed him $10,000. I never heard of this guy. He kept on calling me and his friend Chad Girvan call me. They badger me, belittled me, and made fun of the fact that I was a waitress working at Denny's.

I'm sorry but I'm a single mother with three kids and I have feed them somehow.

I don't know where they got my number from, but they kept saying I was a "deadbeat who needed to pay up." They had my address and sent me letters that had a "Creditors Legal Network" logo. I even got some suspicious looking court documents from a lawyer named John E. Bouzane. When I looked up his information at http://www.calbar.ca.gov/ it said Bouzane was on probation. I asked some of my lawyer friends and they said that Creditors Legal Network was a credit scam operation and they had bought a list of names and numbers from credit card agencies and were just trying to bully me into paying them money.

I had to change my number to get them to stop from calling. Let me tell you... these guys are not nice and have no manners whatsoever. I'm from the South and I was raised a different way.

I looked up the website creditorslegalnetwork.com and there was nothing on it. Long story short, just change your phone number if you get call from these rip-off people. Sam and Chad are criminals. I cannot believe they let people like this walk free. There should be an investigation into these two.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2011 03:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sam-Sabatucci/Costa-Mesa-California-92626/Sam-Sabatucci-OCs-1-Douche-Bag-Phone-Call-Harassment-Foul-Language-Scammer-Fraud-Dou-755535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sam Sabatucci

complete lies just to get money to repair

AUTHOR: totally false and wrong name - (United States of America)

this report is completly false with letters from our lawyers to this jason (ananamous) person is just a scam to pay to get this deleted>>> if you did your homework integrated micro inc is a running corporation that pays its taxes and has no ties to needing to cashcall or harass people i have better things to do. So ask the author for proof cause there is none but there is a pending lawsuit against them for slander that is a fact not just a waste of internet space...

Real criminals

AUTHOR: Joseph Brown - (USA)

You did the right thing with the new phone number and I hope it lasts more than the few days most people report here. I'm betting they had heavy middle east accents, too. If you are a friend of lawyers one should be able to tell you what to do next.

You can also get some good info here, too. Good luck.