Complaint Review: Sam Servedio

• Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: slamothe — Sevierville Tennessee United States of America
Sam Servedio

Sam Servedio Market4Me.com Sam Servedio and PMOS is a Scam Internet

I began my Postal Money Order System (PMOS) account back in May of 2011. I followed exactly as Mr. Sam Servedio had instructed me to do: set up my account, send out a cash 'gift', and plug into a marketing package.

The total I lost in this 'endeavor' was: $600 for gifting; $320 in Marketing; and $59.85 for monthly hosting fees. Total: $979.85.

When I first started in May 2011 I sent out the 'gift' to Mr. Servedio and also bought a marketing package for leads. The leads that we were to receive were to be followed up by the call center, and they were supposed to close our sales for us. Additionally, we were supposed to have access to our leads that were generated, so that we could use the leads for additional programs that we might be involved in, besides PMOS.

During the 3 months I was with PMOS I had purchased two 100 Lead packages and an email blast package for 74,000 leads. I never had access to the email blast leads. And the access I did have, the emails were never complete; a portion of the email address was always blocked out preventing me from being able to contact the people for other opportunities.

I spoke with Mr. Servedio several times and he guarnteed me that my first month would be profitable. But I never received word about any sales being closed for me.

When the second month of hosting came near, I accidentally opened another hosting account, so I had paid twice for hosting. I contacted PMOS immediately and informed them that I accidentally opened another hosting account and that I needed the second account deleted and refunded. They did follow-up with that and closed the second account, and did refund the money to me.

I continued to purchase marketing packages during the second and third months that I was with PMOS.

Finally towards the end of the 3rd month I began doing bulk emailing with an emailing service I joined. But shortly after I had begun using the service, I noticed that there was a problem. I checked my web address and forwarding address for my site and noticed that the redirect wasn't correct. I then contacted PMOS and asked why my redirect wasn't working. They told me that I had quit the program and was no longer involved with PMOS. Though I had never done that.

That was around the beginning of August 2011.

Sam Servedio is a crook, criminal, and scammer. I wouldn't be surprised if sales were closed on my account, but he kept the profits for himself and family. As far as I am concerned Sam Servedio owes me $979.85 USD. He should be shut down for Internet Fraud. Since I sent him the 'gift' in the form of a cashier's check, my bank will have that record. I can also get receipt records from PayPal concerning marketing purchases and monthly hosting fees.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sam-Servedio/internet/Sam-Servedio-Market4Mecom-Sam-Servedio-and-PMOS-is-a-Scam-Internet-1016673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sam Servedio