Complaint Review: Sam Swope Buick Gmc

• Reported By: Victim — Madison Indiana
Sam Swope Buick Gmc
406 East Lewis and Clark Pkwy. Clarksville, Indiana USA

Sam Swope Buick Gmc Forged Lease Documents Clarksville Indiana

I reurned a leased vehicle to Sam Swope Buick in Clarksville, In. Everything was fine.

Ten days later I received an invoice from the lease co. for extra miles.

I called Sam Swope over 12 times, emailed 3 times and left messages on their website. No response.

I called the lease company to see what happened.

What I discovered was Sam Swope changed the miles on the lease and forged my initials in 2 places. Sam Swope sent the altered copy to the lease company. The copy I signed and the copy that Sam Swope sent in do not match.

Sam Swope  Forged the lease document.

I signed a document showing 24000 miles. Sam Swope changed it to 20000 miles. Now I owe for overage.

The question is since they altered my lease how many other do the change.

If you lease a vehicle from Sam Swope, call the lease company as soon as you sign the papers and verify that the document was not changed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2014 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sam-Swope-Buick-Gmc/Clarksville-Indiana-47250/Sam-Swope-Buick-Gmc-Forged-Lease-Documents-Clarksville-Indiana-1168220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sam Swope Buick Gmc