Complaint Review: Samantha Clark

• Submitted: Wed, November 18, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, November 18, 2009

• Reported By: BrentBonhomme — omaha Nebraska USA
Samantha Clark

Samantha Clark, Customer Service Specialist Scam Phishing Disney ticket, Internet

Mail Header:

Mail from Samantha Clark? From: ticketpro80@fla4sunshine3.com  Sent: Wed 11/18/09 2:37 AM

This is the body of the e-mail:

Hi, my name is Samantha Clark, I am an army wife, mother of two.And I teach second grade for the Volusia County school system here in Florida. My husband is currently deployed in Afghanistan. I realize you have already received emails about getting your free theme park tickets. The people who held this job before me made a lot of people unhappy. I have been given the chance to make you all happy by correcting the situation. I was told if I could make the unhappy people happy I could keep the position permanently. I really, really need this job and I am going to do everything I can do to help you receive your tickets including give you my personal email address, which I was told was a bad idea, but I can not stress enough how badly I need this job. I am a real person, I have a real profile on Yahoo and you will be able to contact me there. I will send you a link to the sign up page at the website for the tickets. I am going to treat each person individually and make sure your tickets are sent out on a one by one basis. I am going to spend the next few days sending out emails to every person who have not yet received their tickets. Please be patient with me if you need to contact me it may take up to 24 hours to respond to you due to the volume of people I will be attempting to reach. But I WILL get back to you. Information on file for you is **your email**your email **your town **your town**your Zipcode**your Zipcode**

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2009 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Samantha-Clark/internet/Samantha-Clark-Customer-Service-Specialist-Scam-Phishing-Disney-ticket-Internet-525444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Samantha Clark