Complaint Review: Samantha Mo

• Submitted: Thu, September 15, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, September 27, 2011

• Reported By: Thabet — London United Kingdom
Samantha Mo

Samantha Mo Samantha Mo I am a victim of fraud. $229 stolen from me by www.michaeljacksoncelebrityclothing.com Samantha Mo Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Thank you for clearing up this matter Thabet

*Author of original report: thank you samantha mo

*Author of original report: www.michaeljacksoncelebrityclothing.com

*Author of original report: Thank you Samantha Mo

*Author of original report: www.michaeljacksoncelebrityclothing.com

I am a victim of fraud. $229 stolen from me by Samantha Mo or www.michaeljacksoncelebrityclothing.com www.Samanthamo.com
I have the proof and I share my experience with others. Simple don't use this company.
I ordered outfit to make for me. She said 30 days. After i pay the $229  She kept delaying and no deadline. After 90 days didn't hear from them at all. Keeping sending messages and still ignoring me.
Here I make a video on you tube showing in it everything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2011 03:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Samantha-Mo/internet/Samantha-Mo-Samantha-Mo-I-am-a-victim-of-fraud-229-stolen-from-me-by-wwwmichaeljacksonc-776985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Samantha Mo

Thank you for clearing up this matter Thabet

AUTHOR: Katherine - (Thailand)

We would like to thank Thabet for clearing this misunderstanding up, the outfit ordered was a custom made fully hand sewn sequined costume, we had never made this design before and was working from photos provided by Thabet, yes this took longer than expected as the design did not come out correct first time and hand sequined clothing can not be altered without removing all the sequins,

The costume turned out superb and Thabet is more than happy with the outcome, we issued a full refund also due to the costume taking longer than expected, this as explained by Thabet in his report went to his old PayPal address (this is what caused the original misunderstanding as Thabet thought he was being ignored), Thabet has been a good and valued customer for over a year and a half now,

We are happy to be back on great terms with Thabet now and we are proud to promote his performance
David Jackson London Pro MJ Impersonator with his own personalised page:

We hope the original report posted does not put any customers off purchasing our specialised clothing and if anybody has any doubts about us simply see our Ebay user-names and their scores:

samanthamo-co - at time of writing this has a 3567 100% positive feedback score
celebrity-clothing-superstore - at time of writing has 579 100% positive feedback score

Once again we would like to thank Thabet, Rip Off Report for the advertisement and all our loyal customers who we have been supplying with our professional performance clothing over the last 7 years of trading on-line.

Many thanks again

AUTHOR: Thabet - (United Kingdom)

i have write a review before about samantha mo and her company for the delay of my order and i thought that they don't want to send me the refund.

i found out now that jessica was contacting me and sent the refund on my old e mail and not the one i used with them this year so it wasn't only my mistake.

any way i apologize for samantha mo and her website for that.

All the best to www.michaeljacksoncelebrityclothing.com

www.michaeljacksoncelebrityclothing.com

AUTHOR: Thabet - (United Kingdom)

I have write a review before about Samantha Mo and her company for the delay of my order and I thought that they don't want to send me the refund.

I found out now that Jessica was contacting me and sent the refund on my old E mail and not the one I used with them this year so it wasn't only my mistake.

Any way I apologize for Samantha Mo and her website for that. All the best to www.michaeljacksoncelebrityclothing.com

AUTHOR: Thabet - (United Kingdom)

I have write before about Samantha Mo and her company and said that I am a  victim of fraud. $229 Well some idiot person work with her called Jessica has sent my refund to my old Paypal account. Its not my mistake and that what makes me thought that I been roped. Anyway thanks for Samantha Mo and her company for correcting Jessica mistake and refund me my money and I send my apology back.

all the best so Samantha Mo and her website www.michaeljacksoncelebrityclothing.com www.

www.michaeljacksoncelebrityclothing.com

AUTHOR: Thabet - (United Kingdom)

I am a victim of fraud. $229 stolen from me by Samantha Mo and her website www.michaeljacksoncelebrityclothing.com she also own www.Samanthamo.com

I payed the $229 to make for me outfit and she said 30 days to ship it to u. The 30 days become 90 days of delays and lies. In the end they stopped reply on my messages and that is it my money has disappeared.

I am shearing my experience with others and done video on youtube have the proof about this.

Simple don't use this company.