Complaint Review: Same Day Loans

• Updated: Wed, September 05, 2012

• Reported By: notamused — Swansboro North Carolina United States of America
Same Day Loans

Same Day Loans Danny, Joseph, Trent SCAM ARTISTS, FRAUD, CONMEN, Internet

Same Day Loans contacted me with an alleged loan approval for $2,000.  The "verification" department called me to verify my information and I gave my info to Joseph.  He then told me that I was approved and that my loan would fund within 90 minutes.

I waited the full 90 minutes and received no funds.  I called back and Danny, (the "receptionist") answered the phone letting me know that he would email my loan person and they would contact me.  I got the call from Joseph (acting like he knew nothing was wrong).  I told him the loan did not fund.  He put me on hold for a few minutes to check with the "underwriting" department.  Came back on the line and told me that I had to show "good faith" or the ability to repay the loan and so I would need to pay a fee that would be refunded or "piggy-backed" on the loan when it funded.

I feel like a complete idiot.  I even questioned this guy with all the suspiscions in my head that any rational person would.  I was assured they were legit.  I even told them that I wanted a call from Green Dot to ensure me of their company.  In which, I actually received a call from a GreenDot customer support person.  I redialed the number after I got off the phone with the guy, and it was a greendot number. He confirmed that they did business with this company and they were legitimate.  He said they had been doing business with this company for several years.

I am at a loss for what I need to do.  I would have never paid that money if I thought it wasn't a legitimate finance/loan company.  I'm the one always telling others about scams and you should never have to "pay" to get a loan.  Then this happens.  I really needed that loan to pay bills and now I'm not only NOT going to get the loan, but I'm also out of a lot of money and no clue as to where it's going to come from or even if I'm going to get it back.

Even though I got a call from greendot, everything that I see on their website is telling me that it's not their fault and the moneypaks are not refundable.  Which is one of the questions that I asked the guy from greendot and he assured me that the money that I paid would be given back to me along with my loan.  Still trying to figure out what greendot has to do with this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2012 01:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Same-Day-Loans/internet/Same-Day-Loans-Danny-Joseph-Trent-SCAM-ARTISTS-FRAUD-CONMEN-Internet-936921. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Same Day Loans