Complaint Review: Same Scam Company -Angela Bussio

Same Scam Company -Angela Bussio
Internet USA

Same Scam Company -Angela Bussio Angela Bussio  Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Getting A refund from Profit Masters

*Author of original report: I guess you should sue them

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Setting the Record Straight on Angela Bussio's relationship with Home Profit Mastery

The same problem here as listed by other complaint. They stated in their bullsh*t selling scheme that is was sponsored by CNN and other major news affiliates and that you pay to learn how to link ads on websites (takes approx 4 min per ad) and you would get paid $15 per linked ad. Than you sign up and pay there fee, mine was $47 so far and than they are suppose to train you on how to do it and start immediately. Instead they take your money and NOTHING on ad linking, instead they sell more crap and make bogus reports on how you get a free website valued at $1995, that is in fact not free at all. I want my money back in full immediately. I should not have to wait for anything for a refund, when they did switcha nd bait to sell their bogus internet scam. They lied about what they were selling me, therefore should refund my money immediately. I would list more on them, but can not find the original site online again and they only information I have from them is membersonlytraining.com. They seemingly do not have any available information on how to get their information. I am disabled, so this is a crime against a disabled. Which technically falls under a hate crime.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2013 05:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Same-Scam-Company-Angela-Bussio/internet/Same-Scam-Company-Angela-Bussio-Angela-Bussionbsp-Internet-1054092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Same Scam Company -Angela Bussio

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Getting A refund from Profit Masters

AUTHOR: Angela Bussio - ()

I have contacted the company who has used my name to brand this product and anyone who needs a refund can just email mindy@essentmedia.com and tell them Angela Bussio sent you. I re-iterate that I have absolutely nothing to do with any of their program content, administartion or marketing.  These were people I considered friends who have used my name to Brand what I was told and shown as a work from home affiliate type product.  If you still have trouble with a refund- then contact me personally and I will make sure you are helped at realstresssolutions@gmail.com.

I guess you should sue them

AUTHOR: swiftrobb - ()

That's all great and dandy with our little "feel sorry for me" speech you gave, but you have no idea what it is like for most people out there that are looking to supplement their income due to our "pathetic" nation and not keeping jobs and minimum wage where they should be. I live on a fixed income of $640.00 a month due to being totally and permantly disabled. This is extremely hard to do. I don't have the option to make more money and work jobs. I suffer from depression trying to cover my bills, so when I saw this "original" ad and researched it and it tracked down to you. You said you knew them personally and yet didn't know they were running a scam? That in itself sounds fishy. If your so giving and caring (for people in other countries) than proove it, send me my $47.00, plus the additional $8.00 monthly fee they have been charging and my bank fees to get them to stop and than I might beleive you. Till than, I see you, your name and this scam outfit as all one and will keep sharing my experience with others. Bad customer experiences spread fast. I can prove that I live on $640.00 a month, I would like to see you or anyone who challenges me to try and live on this amount EVERY month.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Angela Bussio - ()

This is Angela Bussio, and I just want to set the record straight about my involvement with Profit Masters.The people who run these sites approached me because I am a stress strategist in the personal development
 arena and have had a succesful ofline practice, been a coach on a morning TV show and have co-authored a best-selling book, "How Did You Do That?" with Mark VIctor Hansen and Barbara DeAngelis.  They offered to help me get my online business going if I would be a "spokesperson" for this new product  for starting an online home business.

I agreed because I saw them as a potential maketing partner with a large list, and I knew them personally. They showed me the funnel they would be using and the products and it all looked fine to me.  HOW NAIVE!I had no idea that my name would be dragged through the mud and my reputation ruined by this decision!  Now I am spending my time and money trying to remedy this situation.

For the record: I have NO employment affiliation with Vensure or Essent Marketing who spearheaded this campaign. I was not paid ONE DIME from any of the proceeds from this product/campaign.   I had NOTHING to do with the admin, content or marketing for any of these campaigns, outside of the video that I did for them.

I have NEVER scammed ANYONE and in fact have donated hundreds of hours of therapy to needy people, and have my own philanthropic organization to help a village in Africa. I would NEVER have gotten involved with these people had I known what would happen.  All of my personal websites have been focused on helping people.

I have contacted Esssent Media and all campaigns using any iteration of my name have been discontiued.  This is an unfotunate "example" of how careful you need to be when partnering with anyone on the internet who wants to use your name or reputaiton to promote thier products.  Unfortunately, even personal friendship in this case did not protect me and may have actually  me more vulnerable to being taken advantage of.