Complaint Review: Sammy Dress

• Reported By: 215springz — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Sammy Dress
Internet USA

Sammy Dress sammy dress online boutique international fast shipping Internet

I purchased four items 1/25/2014 from Sammy Dress.com and I recieved my items 4/12/204 with an item paid for but not included in my package. Despite the unusually long wait time I still was without my purchase and my money I used to buy the items. I contacted this company about twenty times and each time I am apologized to and the situation is never resolved this is the worst customer service and sale I have ever been through and confirms why I am wary of internet and international shopping. Today is May 30/2014 and I have yet to receive my item or money refund. The term upset couldn't describe my feeling right now if their is a way to report and take action please let me know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2014 06:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sammy-Dress/internet/Sammy-Dress-sammy-dress-online-boutique-international-fast-shipping-Internet-1150793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sammy Dress