• Report: #1119785

• Submitted: Fri, January 31, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, January 31, 2014

• Reported By: Karen — San Clemente California
Sammydress
FLAT/RM 15B 15/F CHEUK NANG PLAZA 250 HENNESSY ROA Hong Kong, Select State/Province China

Sammydress, www.sammydress.com,HONG KONG AOSEN INTERNATIONAL GROUP CO., LIMITED Sammydress is a scam, They take your money and don't deliver Hong Kong hOng Kong/China

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Solution for The Items You Haven't Received

I ordered over $400.00 dollars worth of clothing, I recieved half of the order It was Maxi dresses that were 18" to short I am only 5'4"  half the fabric hems 4" longer on one side.  Absolulte Crap!!!!   Do not order I have tried to contact them they just keep sending me the same tracking #.  I have asked for a refund and they ignore you.  they only know how to take your money and are not capable of being honest business men.  They are ripping everyone in the united states off.  I am trying to find sources for clothing what a disappointment.  The government needs to go after these guys they are crooks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2014 12:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sammydress/Hong-Kong-Select-StateProvince/Sammydress-wwwsammydresscomHONG-KONG-AOSEN-INTERNATIONAL-GROUP-CO-LIMITED-Sammydres-1119785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sammydress

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Solution for The Items You Haven't Received

AUTHOR: nancy - (USA)

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your important feedback and for letting us about your experience with us.

I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation. We have clearly been remiss on our end and will endeavor to resolve it to the customer's satisfaction.

As for the issue you have raised.

Please kindly contact us by browsing:

this link: http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-12.htm

Have you received your item now?

Could you provide us with your order number and detailed information on your order so as to solve the issue ASAP, is it acceptable?

Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you.

Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.

Sammydress Customer Service