Complaint Review: Sammydress.com

• Submitted: Thu, April 05, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, April 05, 2012

• Reported By: Funnymommy — London, ON Ontario Canada

Sammydress.com www.everbuying.com Customer paid for products that I was drop shipping and no word of shipping wow Internet

I have four customers that paid me through ebay as a trusting person for the goods I would drop ship from Sammydress.com.

It was paid on Monday it is now Friday the clothes are not sent out..

I have paid through paypal and so have my customers.. I feel a lack of confidence.. M  I being ripped off and so are my customers

what do I do?

paypal says contact your supplier and customer and have seven days for them to send out.

I also have new customers bidding for items on ebay.

I feel emotionally taken ..is this Company Legit

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2012 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sammydresscom/internet/Sammydresscom-wwweverbuyingcom-Customer-paid-for-products-that-I-was-drop-shipping-and-864510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sammydress.com