inevitably

• Submitted: Wed, January 09, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 09, 2013

• Reported By: Dr. Ron Blackwell — Bedford/Halifax Nova Scotia Canada
Samplicio.us

Samplicio.us Signed up in Facebook ~ after completing all the necessary requirement, I was to receive 375,000 FREE credits ~ never got? Internet

Daniel Rodriguez (MySoapbox Support Desk)
Jan 08 09:19 (PST)
Hi Dr.
Thank you for contacting MySoapBox support. Unfortunately we dont have control over points awarded on different sites, and you will have to contact Samplicio.uss support team to have this issue resolved.
Before you cancel your membership, we encourage you to browse our site. MySoapBox offers several ways to earn points that can be redeemed for a variety of rewards. You received 2000 points just for signing- up!
If you still wish to cancel your MySoapBox membership, you can do so by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any MySoapBox email. Please note, by deactivating your account, you forfeit all points and your account may not be reactivated.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Thanks!
The MySoapBox Team

Jan 08 05:26 (PST)
Dear Sir/Madame,

When I went to Facebooks FREE credits, I signed up for Samplicio. [continued below]....
.....us, after signing up I was suppose to get 375,000 free credits. However, after signing up, verifying, and completing my first survey, I have NOT received the 375,000 free credits?
Please advise, thank you!

Best Regards,

This email is a service from MySoapbox Support Desk. Delivered by Zendesk

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Samplicious/internet/Samplicious-Signed-up-in-Facebook-after-completing-all-the-necessary-requirement-I-wa-993942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Samplicio.us