Complaint Review: Sam's ClUB

15255 N Northsight Blvd Scottsdale, Arizona USA

Sam's ClUB EXTENDED WARRANTY Scottsdale Arizona

*Author of original report: SAMS CLUB EXTENDED WARRANTY

*UPDATE Employee: Help from NEW

Don’t buy any product warranty you will be misled the same that I was… I bought a Monitor for my computer at the Sam’s Club in Scottsdale AZ with a 2 years warranty, it was defective and I didn't get not help. On the phone I was told that the monitor was going to be exchanged for a working one and it didn't happened. I understand why people shop at Costco for the excellent customer service and customer satisfaction. So sad that the employees at Sam's Club don't care about the customers...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 10:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sams-ClUB/Scottsdale-Arizona/Sams-ClUB-EXTENDED-WARRANTY-Scottsdale-Arizona-1061829. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sam's ClUB

SAMS CLUB EXTENDED WARRANTY

AUTHOR: Stella - ()

I am not asking for anything only making the public aware that if anyone buys a product in Sams Club don't throw away money in any warranty. If anyone wants a good customer service and a valid warranty go to Costco a few blocks away. I had spend thousands in Sams Club and they treated me like Trash maybe because I am hispanic. The customer service stink, the employees think that they are doing a favor when you ask for something, I can tolerate it but when I paid for an extended warranty and they don't provide what they promisse is a different history.

Help from NEW

AUTHOR: Help - ()

Hello,

We are the 3rd party administer for Sam's Club's Service Plans and we came across your posting. We're sorry to hear you are having issues with your claim and we'd like to help. To better assist you, please email us at help@newcorp.com with your name and phone number you used to file your claim.  Once we receive this, someone from our quality team will be in touch with you.

Thanks, NEW Care Team