Complaint Review: Sams Club Vacations

• Submitted: Fri, December 16, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, November 09, 2006

• Reported By:Ada Oklahoma
Sams Club Vacations
100 Sylvan Rd Suite 600 Woburn, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Sams Club Vacations Put us in front of a hurricane while begging to postpone trip ripoff Woburn Massachusetts

*Author of original report: FIXED

I bought a trip to a island in Mexico When I found out that a hurricane was headed to the Island I started calling sams club but could only get Reps that told me to call back tomorrow after 9:00 am.

The Problem was that my plane Left at 6:30 am I arrived at the airport the required 2 hours early constantly calling the number provided and could only get the same story NOBODY KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT THE HURRICAN.

I spent 65 hours in a shelter and two days and $500 in phone calls trying to ghet off of the Island after Wima. So far Sams has given me 1/3 of my money back and a $100 cert for my next vacation with them. Ha

Ricky
Ada, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2005 09:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sams-Club-Vacations/Woburn-Massachusetts-01801/Sams-Club-Vacations-Put-us-in-front-of-a-hurricane-while-begging-to-postpone-trip-ripoff-W-168242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sams Club Vacations

FIXED

AUTHOR: Ricky - (U.S.A.)

Sams dclub and the EL Cozelmeno Hotel Gave us a full Refund toward another Vacation. The Hotel Refunded Cash What a great Sport. Now Sams club haws a hurrican Policy Great.......