Complaint Review: Sams Club, WalMart, GE Money Bank

• Updated: Thu, March 04, 2010

• Reported By: sueenke — Ankeny Iowa United States of America
Sams Club, WalMart, GE Money Bank

Sams Club, WalMart, GE Money Bank Do not get their credit card Internet

I had a $52 balance on my credit card and sent a payment in timely.  They sent me a statement the following month saying it had not been paid, and the new balance with fees was $141.  I immediately sent in a payment and two days after I got their statement, I got five calls to my work place, not my home, and they hung up every time.  I finally called the number back on my caller id to see what was going on, and they said they were trying to collect on my account.  I told them I had already sent in the money and have to cancel my check from last month since it apparently had been lost.  I cancelled my card, as this small balance did not justify me getting interrupted five times and getting no one on theother end when I answered.  When I told the lady that I CALLED, she said "well we have the right to call you."

This credit card is not worth the trouble it has called me. Just a warning to anyone thinking of getting this card.  PSA My credit rating isvery high, I will dispute any thing they think of reporting to lower it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2010 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sams-Club-WalMart-GE-Money-Bank/internet/Sams-Club-WalMart-GE-Money-Bank-Do-not-get-their-credit-card-Internet-578184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sams Club, WalMart, GE Money Bank