Complaint Review: Sam's Club

• Updated: Sun, September 15, 2013

• Reported By: johnny — sevierville Tennessee
Sam's Club
600 hwy 95 Bullhead City, Arizona USA

Sam's Club Manager Jeremy Schlau, Asst manager Rhonda , Door Attendant Edward Alfred Mongean Bullhead City Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Sound like the video at Sam's tells a COMPLETELY different story...

On 09/14/13 a black male went in Sam's Club at 09:38 am pst and showed his sam's club card and the door attendant queer Edward Alfred Mongean reached his hand out and pinched my stomach as a pass. He was warned not to do this . I got some items checked out and went to the customer service desk were Asst manager Rhonda made me wait 5to ten minutes to report it. Also manager Jeremy Schlau was told the above , then told to watch me exit as I shown my reciept to door attendant Edward Alfred Mongean he slapped my face with two managers watching , I went back to report it and they did nothing so I asked for the corp headquarters number which they gave me 1800walmart , when they should of gave me 8887467726.

I exited and called the Bullhead City Police dept and Ofc Crawford carrived in twenty minutes, he took my complaint and went in to do a investigation ,then came out and said he could not see the stomach pinch for sure and he did see the face slap but was not sure it touched. He was a ignorant cop in my opinion, then he said he is not saying it did not happen he just had to go by corroberating evidence. The door attendant said he could not remember, thats funny if he just did it he would remember if he did or if he did not. He did not want to remember something he did. He did not deny it, if he did not do it he would of denied it. He's guilty and the cop D. Crawford is guilty of stupidity. The door attendant has to worry what the district attorney will do press charges ofr not. As for me I intend to sue if i can find a attorney. The cop told me I don't have to go back there the manager said , I am a good customer and one or two or three peions can be removed interfereing with my business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2013 12:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sams-Club/Bullhead-City-Arizona-86442/Sams-Club-Manager-Jeremy-Schlau-Asst-manager-Rhonda-Door-Attendant-Edward-Alfred-Mong-1084617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sam's Club

Sound like the video at Sam's tells a COMPLETELY different story...

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

Your little tale is w-a-y out in left field...what IS your agenda, anyway?