• Report: #241908

• Reported By:Hope Mills North Carolina
Sams club
samsclub.com Internet U.S.A.

Samsclub Two Charges For One Order ripoff Internet

On 2-26-07 I order a pc game from Samsclub.com , I waited about two weeks and called them to check on this.

At this time I told that my order was stuck beweet samclub and the distributor. I was told to reorder on 3-9-07 and that the first order would be cancel.

After many many calls later I receive my game.
But when I receive my bank statment I was charge twice.

I called them I was told that they only see one charge.
After many many many more calls ,I was told to fax a copy of my statment to there billing department.

This was done, it is now 4-2-07. I made a call this morning I was told that this money would be back in my account in a day or two. It depend on my bank.

It boil down to this BEWARE OF ORDERING FROM SAMCLUB.COM

Renee
Hope Mills, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2007 07:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sams-club/internet/Samsclub-Two-Charges-For-One-Order-ripoff-Internet-241908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sams club