Complaint Review: Samsung Canada

• Updated: Fri, January 27, 2012

• Reported By: saskdad23 — calgary Alberta Canada
Samsung Canada
7037 Financial Dr,Mississauga, ON Internet United States of America

Samsung Canada Support and excutive support What the did to me, NOTHING, Nothing at all! Internet

I have a issue with my TV that has been documented by many other consumers as a defect! I contacted Samsung Canada to inform them of this issue and they knew exactly what I was talking about. They refered me to a local service company and told me it was out of my pocket to fix.

I was not happy with this procedure so I called back  and talk to excutive customer service and thay had told me there is no special procedure for my TV and they would not help. I asked to speak to a senior agent or a supervisor and was informed she was the highest and there was NO other higher AGENT 928.

Terry
Calgary Alberta
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2012 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Samsung-Canada/internet/Samsung-Canada-Support-and-excutive-support-What-the-did-to-me-NOTHING-Nothing-at-all-I-829646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Samsung Canada