Complaint Review: Samsung Monitor Rebate

• Submitted: Tue, June 26, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, June 26, 2007

• Reported By:Merritt Island Florida
Samsung Monitor Rebate
Samsung Promotions P.O. Box 5297 Young America, Minnesota U.S.A.

Samsung Monitor Rebate Ripoff Scam Young America, Minnesota

I purchased a Samsung Monitor from Circuit City in Merritt Island Florida, on December 31, 2006. I was told this Monitor had a $30 rebate. I mailed all required information for this rebate twice. I have call numerous times since February. I get the same reply wait 4 weeks for my rebate. I was told for sure I would receive my rebate by June 25th. I called June 25th and I was told again wait 4 to 8 weeks for my rebate. Is this the normal way Samsung refunds their customer when they are promoting a rebate offer? It has been 6 months now and no rebate.

Kait
Merritt Island, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2007 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Samsung-Monitor-Rebate/Young-America-Minnesota-55558-5297/Samsung-Monitor-Rebate-Ripoff-Scam-Young-America-Minnesota-257019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Samsung Monitor Rebate