Complaint Review: Samsung Monitor Rebate

• Updated: Thu, August 20, 2009

• Reported By: Breck — leander Texas USA
Samsung Monitor Rebate
www.web-rebates.com/SAMSUNG Internet United States of America

Samsung Monitor Rebate Samsung Rebate Center, WoodVillage, Oregon, Samsung electronics america, Samsung monitor rebate ripoff leander, Texas Internet

I purchased a Samsung hd220tv from Newegg that came with a 50 dollar rebate. I redeemed the rebate in mid-april and Samsung's rebate website shows it as received and approved.

It is now in processing and has been since the end of April. In mid -June I called the Samsung rebate center and was told I would receive my 50 dollar check in 2 weeks.

I actually waited until August 20th to call and check my rebate status and was told that my 50 dollar rebate check would now be mailed to me in 3 weeks.

It has been 4 months and Samsung is refusing to issue the rebate check they promised. At this point I believe my only recourse is going to be filing a complaint with the FTC.

I hope that I can resolve this quickly and professionally but I doubt that Samsung will.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2009 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Samsung-Monitor-Rebate/internet/Samsung-Monitor-Rebate-Samsung-Rebate-Center-WoodVillage-Oregon-Samsung-electronics-ame-483028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Samsung Monitor Rebate