Complaint Review: Samsung Repair

• Updated: Sat, February 26, 2011

• Reported By: Candace — St.petersburg Florida United States of America
Samsung Repair
1000 klien Rd. Plano, Texas United States of America

Samsung Repair has been INCOMPETENT to do there jobs, and send my phone back to me! Plano , Texas

I purchased a Samsung Reclaim cell phone through my provider, which is sprint. In December of 2009. I had the phone less than Six months and it just stopped receiving service to make phone calls. I called sprint to tell them about the problem, they tried to run some test to the cell phone while on the phone with a representative. It did not work, so I was informed to either bring the phone into there repair center and they will send it to Samsung  repair center located in Plano, Texas or I could send it to Plano Texas myself which I received the address from sprint, which is located at 1000 klien Rd. Plano Texas 75074.

I sent my phone out in October  around the 25-31  of October 2010.  When I sent the phone out the slip that Samsung sent to my e-mail which was to put on the package so I would not have to pay for the shipping had my old address on the slip. [continued below]....
..... I crossed the at address off and put my new address with marker and also put a letter in the package stating that that was no longer my address and put my new address also on the letter.

I had also called them and spoke to one of there representatives and told them about my address change and they tole me that they would make a note so when it will be sent back out they would send it to my new address. Then I had also written a e-mail reply to the e-mail that sent me one about my phone arriving which I received that November 2,2010. I sent my e-mail about my address change on the 3rd of November.

Which I have all copies all these documents. Then I received an e-mail on the 8th of November about my phone being sent back to me with a tracking number, when I went to track the phone it was sent to the wrong address, which is my old address when I did all that calling and e-mail to make sure this would not happen. I called UPS and had them cancel adn sedn it back to them to resend it.  It was sent back to there docking station and arrived in Plano Texas on the 24th of November singed by a person named Shaw.

I have spoken to at least 7-8 representatives and also a supervisor that all say ok it is going to be sent back to your new address and they always confirm my new address. It is now February 26th, 2011 and they still have been Incompetent to send my phone back! Now mind you I have been driving around and living with out a cell phone this whole time because when i sent the phone to them I had to make sure it was still activated I could not put my number to a new phone until I received my phone back. I do not know what to do anymore I have not gotten any where with this people, I do not even know how they have jobs and can keep this company going with work history like this.

I have no Idea what to do anymore I am out of a phone that I received as a gift, and do not have money to buy a new phone anytime I want to. They have a phone that was under warranty and it is now been 4 months after calling and calling and getting no where my last thing would be to bring them to court I guess just to get my phone back! what is this world coming too! help me I need advise or someone's help, there is no way I want them to get away with doing business like this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2011 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Samsung-Repair/Plano-Texas-75074/Samsung-Repair-has-been-INCOMPETENT-to-do-there-jobs-and-send-my-phone-back-to-me-Plan-700196. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Samsung Repair