Complaint Review: Samsung USA

• Reported By: SeaGee — Arizona
Samsung USA
Nationwide USA

Samsung USA Poor Samsung quality and support Nationwide

Our Samsung dishwasher and microwaver failed after less than two years. This after three frdige replacements to correct a manufacturing problem in the water line heater.

We complained to Samsung, but in the meantime arranged repairs with their authorized service center. Altogether we paid over $ 300 to fix the MW and DW.

The we got a call a week later from Executive Customer Relations stating they would cover the repairs to the dishwashwer on a one-time basis. I said we had already paid their autohrized warranty service company to do the repairs.

They said sorry, we don't reimburse for work already done! What, I'm supposed to wait with broken appliances until I heard from them - I didn't even know if they would contact me.

Arguments were futile - despite their lack of logic. They would pay if I hadn't? But not if I had already paid?

Sorry, not only have I learned a lesson about the lack of quality of Samsung products, but I now know they don't stand behind them either.

We bought the fridge on the basis of a top-rating from a consumer magazine, so wanted the matching stove, dishwasher, microwave, washer and dryer - hard-learned lesson.

Would we ever consider any Samsung product in future? Not a chance!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2013 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Samsung-USA/nationwide/Samsung-USA-Poor-Samsung-quality-and-support-Nationwide-1095427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Samsung USA