Complaint Review: Samsung

• Submitted: Thu, September 22, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, September 22, 2011

• Reported By: Edwin — San Lorenzo Internet Puerto Rico
62 Railroad Ave, East Rutherford, NJ East Rutherford, New Jersey United States of America

Samsung Defective camera from day one. Been trying to get repair service but all I get is a run around. East Rutherford, New Jersey

I purchased a new camera from Tiger Direct in December 2010 for my wife. The first time we tried to charge the battery it did not work. I contacted Samsung and I was told that normally they would send me a UPS label but since I live outside the 48 states, I would have to pay for shipping, which I did. I was told to just send the camera without accessories.  Two weeks later I checked on the status and I was told that they needed the accessories, so I had to pay to ship the charging cable and batteries.  Several weeks later I get the camera back and no accessories. I called and reminded them that they forgot the accessories, so several months later I have everything back.  The camera still did not work.  I contacted Samsung and they said I need a new charging cable. In July they agreed to send the cable, but could not ship it to PR, so I had them send it to my daughter in Florida. Cable was never sent. I complained again and Ms. Rachel from executive service finally had someone send me the cable.  Camera still does not charge. I was told that I would have to pay to ship the camera back to the repair center "Eunicore Camera".  Both Samsung and Eunicore are a fraud. Each time you call them you get "I'm sorry for your inconvinience" but no results.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2011 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Samsung/East-Rutherford-New-Jersey-07073/Samsung-Defective-camera-from-day-one-Been-trying-to-get-repair-service-but-all-I-get-is-780026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Samsung