Complaint Review: Samsung

• Submitted: Mon, March 23, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 23, 2009

• Reported By:Zionsville Pennsylvania
Samsung
http://www.web-rebates.com/samsung Irvine, California U.S.A.

Samsung No Rebate Irvine California

I avoid all rebate offers for just this reason.

Bought Samsung 933BW monitor and downloaded the rebate form attached to the add from PC Connection. Sent it in with the UPC during the time allowed. There was nothing wrong with my rebate request. I recieved a letter that it was the wrong UPC. Website says "UPC submitted is not from a qualifying product". Rebate form says it is and so does the UPC. Just another rebate scam which is my last time I waste on rebates. I tried this one because I thought Samsung was a better company than this. My mistake.

Encinoman
Zionsville, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2009 05:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Samsung/Irvine-California/Samsung-No-Rebate-Irvine-California-436646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Samsung