Complaint Review: Samsung

• Submitted: Tue, December 11, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By: Kris — dallas Texas U.S.A.
Samsung
Ridge field park,NJ USA Ridge field, New Jersey United States of America

Samsung I WILL NEVER BUY SAMSUNG Ridge field, New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: I'm With You

*Consumer Comment: Warranty

My LNC55C630 , 55' TV is only two years old. It broke first year and it got repaired. Again capacitor went out but samsung would not repair it. I spend hours talking and explaining. If you search in downtoearth blog you will see thousands of people complaining for the same problem. i will also initiate the process for class action lawsuit. There are thousand of victims. I have samsung galaxy phone. This galaxy keeps freezing. I am done with samsung products.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2012 08:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Samsung/Ridge-field-New-Jersey-07660/Samsung-I-WILL-NEVER-BUY-SAMSUNG-Ridge-field-New-Jersey-980799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Samsung

I'm With You

AUTHOR: cscaffidi - (United States of America)

My 2 year old 50" Samsung plasma also broke. In May, while watching I heard a pop, the picture went out, and then found there was a quarter sized star crack at the bottom left of screen. I researched extensively and found hundreds of similar events which were contributed to heat expansion caused by faulty parts. After months of correspondance with Samsung, their determination was termed "physical damage" and they refused any recourse.

You mentioned class action...I'm in...Where do I sign. BTW, I was a diehard loyal customer, however, I am also done with Samsung. I cannot accept a $1K loss...CS

Warranty

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

How long of a warranty did you purchase on your television? If the product lasted past the warranty period, then there's nothing the manufacturer can do. They don't promise the TV will work for a decade or more, they just promise it will work the length of the warranty period or they will fix it.