- Report: #945147
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Samsung
Samsung85 Challenger Road Ridgefield Park, New Jersey United States of America
Samsung, Samsung Montage SPH- M390ZSAVMU has major problems Ridgefield Park, New Jersey
As a senior on a fixed income $52.49 (tax) is not an amount that comes easy and I can just throw away on a worthless phone.
The security software is ineffective, useless, and disastrous. This phone sucks!
1) I work in a HIGH AND MIDDLE SCHOOLS and it is ESSENTIAL and CRUCIAL to turn the phone off and have it LOCKED when it is turned ON. This phone is not locked upon turn on. (All of the other phones Ive had have this function). This is a COMMON SENSE function that I though was available on all cell phones.
2) The battery is horrible two (2) short calls and the battery need recharging shows only two bars or less.
3) When the Key Guard is on there is no way to operate the alarm functions without awaking and REMOVING the KEY GUARD. Once again a COMMON SENSE function.
4) When forwarding a text message, you cannot access the contact list. You have to type in a phone number.
5) The support people at Samsung and Virgin Mobile afforded absolutely no solutions.
As a former main frame computer project designer, I know these are bad software designs and errors (except for the battery) that should be easily fixable with a software update which Samsung is either unwilling or do not have the technical skills to accomplish.
Because of this inadequacy I will have no other choice other than to change services from Paylo (since this service only uses Samsung inadequate products) and get rid of Samsungs WORTHLESS phone.
I have NEVER had a phone that COULD NOT be lock upon TURN OFF and ON, I am afraid this phones functionality is unacceptable. How then am I supposed to PROTECT my NEWLY required phone?
I WILL NEVER PURCHASE A SAMSUNG PRODUCT AGAIN, if there products are so POORLY MADE and Samsung can only say SORRY the FUNCTIONALITY (common sense) is not there.
I WOULD NOT SUGGEST ANY ONE PURCHASE THIS PHONE.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2012 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Samsung/Ridgefield-Park-New-Jersey-07660/Samsung-Samsung-Montage-SPH-M390ZSAVMU-has-major-problems-Ridgefield-Park-New-Jersey-945147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.