- Report: #749759
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Samsung
SamsungInternet United States of America
Samsung Don't buy Samsung, think twice before you do, read below why, Internet
*Consumer Comment: No bad luck
*Consumer Comment: Sorry
1. I bought brand new Samsung dishwasher.
2. It broke down after 6 months. They are supposed to replace it on warranty terms.
3. 1.5 month I am waiting for them to replace, calling them every day to check the status and getting the same answer - wait 7-10 business days. If I wait 7-10 business days every day I basically never receive a replacement.
The current situation is: I have brand new item, fully paid, on warranty and I wash my dishes by hand for already 1.5 months.
DONT BUY SAMSUNG!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2011 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Samsung/internet/Samsung-Dont-buy-Samsung-think-twice-before-you-do-read-below-why-Internet-749759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.