Complaint Review: Samsung

Samsung

Samsung Don't buy Samsung, think twice before you do, read below why, Internet

*Consumer Comment: No bad luck

*Consumer Comment: Sorry

Folks: read this before you buy anything Samsung:

1. I bought brand new Samsung dishwasher.

2. It broke down after 6 months. They are supposed to replace it on warranty terms.

3. 1.5 month I am waiting for them to replace, calling them every day to check the status and getting the same answer - wait 7-10 business days. If I wait 7-10 business days every day I basically never receive a replacement.

The current situation is: I have brand new item, fully paid, on warranty and I wash my dishes by hand for already 1.5 months.

DONT BUY SAMSUNG!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2011 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Samsung/internet/Samsung-Dont-buy-Samsung-think-twice-before-you-do-read-below-why-Internet-749759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Samsung

No bad luck

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)

with any of the newer samsung products.  I do recall hearing about a recall on dishwahers or washing machines though.

Sorry

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

It's too bad you are having a bad experience with your dishwasher but you don't get to tell anyone else what to buy.

I have several Samsung products and am perfectly satisfied with them.  I guess based on my experience I should say BUY SAMSUNG.