Complaint Review: Samsung

• Submitted: Thu, March 22, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, March 22, 2012

• Reported By: Em — West Covina California United States of America

Samsung I purchased a French door fridge model. RF217ACPN. The left produce drawers freeze over. Samsung will not refund any money without leaving the customer without cutting the power cord and sending it in Internet

I purchased a Samsung rf217ACPN French door refrigerator. I found out that this product has a common fault where the vegetable drawers collect water from the cooling mechanism and freezes over. The customer service was initially very helpful but once the repair technician deemed the refrigerator unrepairable that's when I got stonewalled. Mind you this was an ongoing issue and after speaking with the supervisor Stephanie W. She advised me that I would only get a prorated amount back but first it has to be approved and I would only get an approved amount on condition that I cut the cord of the damaged fridge and send it in with the serial number via mail. This seems unethical, unprofessional, and heartless since I have a freezer full of food and dairy to store in the interim. I feel since I paid cash and bought this product in good faith they should refund all monies and wait for me to purchase a new refrigerator befor expecting me to go without.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2012 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Samsung/internet/Samsung-I-purchased-a-French-door-fridge-model-RF217ACPN-The-left-produce-drawers-freez-857936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Samsung