• Report: #421900

• Updated: Mon, February 09, 2009

• Reported By:Marina California
samsung.com Internet U.S.A.

Samsung ,Samsung Rips Off Disabled Veterans Austin Internet

I bought a Samsung WEP200 Blue Tooth at the Grand Dollar Store in Marina, CA. It stopped working after about a week. I called Samsung and they emailed me a UPS shipping label and I sent it back. Now they won't send me a new one because they say that my proof of purchase in not valid because the store doesn't include a description on their receipts. The man at the store provided me with a hand written receipt but Samsung won't accept a hand written receipt.

I've spent at least 2 1/2 hours on the phone with Samsung over several phone calls dealing with this. I'm a disabled veteran living on a very small VA disability pension and can't afford to buy another blue tooth.

I've noticed that Samsung's website doesn't include any contact information for their CEO or for complaints. They don't even provide a phone number.

I recommend that NO ONE buys anything from Samsung. THEY RIPPED ME OFF!

Marina, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2009 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Samsung/internet/Samsung-Samsung-Rips-Off-Disabled-Veterans-Austin-Internet-421900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Samsung