Complaint Review: Samsung

• Submitted: Wed, March 21, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, March 22, 2012

• Reported By: jsim — New Jersey United States of America
Samsung

Samsung mobile phone, battery, galaxy s, faulty product, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Samsung would like to contact you

This is the first ever experience I am having with Samsung Customer Service and it has been a disaster. My Galaxy S's battery is obviously a faulty product (suddenly overheating and a fully charged phone's power is going of after couple hours) and Samsung is doing everything not to do anything about it. When I called customer service, I have been... asked questions like if I have another battery to try (who in the world carries a replacement battery for their phones?).

I am being told to mail the battery to Samsung and wait for a week or maybe more until they figure out what is wrong (who in the world waits without their cellphone for a week or more?). I am asking; "If I buy a new battery and than mail this faulty one to you, and you guys figure out that it is faulty, would you refund my money back for the one I purchase?" and the answer is "NO"!... WHAT ARE YOU EXPECTING ME TO DO?

It's like a doctor telling a patient "Yeah, we will fix your heart but we have to take it out for a week, check out what's going on with it and than we will contact you... Oh, btw, do you think you can leave without your heart for a week, maybe longer or do you have another heart to use for a while?"

Sending customers automated emails with "FAKE" nice comments solve nothing! Samsung is not taking responsibility for a faulty product and not offering a sensible solution to the problem! From this time on, no matter what kind of solution you come up with, you have proved me that you don't give a d**n about your customer's satisfaction and can get as cheap as possible not to take responsibility for your own fault!

I will purchase my own battery, keep the phone as long as this new battery lasts (I am sure something will come up since my phone is also a replacement by T-Mobile (NOT SAMSUNG) since the first one was crashing) and after that do not purchase a single item from a cheap company who has made me gone through one of the worst customer service experiences ever!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2012 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Samsung/internet/Samsung-mobile-phone-battery-galaxy-s-faulty-product-Internet-857244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Samsung

Samsung would like to contact you

AUTHOR: SamsungCarla - (USA)

Hello,

Samsung would like to invite you to contact us to talk about your concerns. If you send us your name, phone number, phone IMEI, and  email address, we will contact you to see how we can help.

Sincerely,