Complaint Review: MedLaserDepot | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. MedLaserDepot focused on selling high end lasers & cosmetic equipment, to dealers, & consumers. MedLaserDepot positioned to buy & sell late model equipment, sources include banks, repossession firms, manufacturers’ representatives, & end users. MedLaserDeport purchases then re-sells equipment. All equipment fully serviced, certified prior to resale.

• Submitted: Wed, June 12, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, July 16, 2014

• Reported By: 18208 Imperial Highway — Yorba Linda California
1562 Park Lane South, Suite 700 Jupiter, Florida USA

MedLaserDepot REVIEW: MedLaserDepot Customer Satisfaction Commitment: 100% dedicated to customer satisfaction, MedLaserDepot implemented strategic changes to ensure only best medical laser sales, focusing on offering best customer service in industry. Palm Beach, Florida & nationwide
*UPDATE: MedLaserDepot recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – MedLaserDepot pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with MedLaserDepot, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.

Ripoff Report Verified™ REVIEW:

EDitor’s UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to MedLaserDepot for its commitment to excellence in customer service.

Ripoff Report’s discussions with MedLaserDepot have uncovered an ongoing commitment by the company to total client satisfaction. This means that clients can expect that the company will work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any complaints or concerns. MedLaserDepot listens carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in the services offered and the support for those services.

MedLaserDepot’s owner, Samuel David, "Our extensive experience has taught us how not only to buy the best equipment, but how to sell equipment in a VERY competitive market segment. Selling good equipment starts with BUYING good equipment. Our depth of relationships within the industry, allows us to choose the best equipment for resale. This ensures our customers (you); get the very best equipment available on today’s market. MedLaserDepot.com is a company that has a very focused effort to sell high end lasers and cosmetic equipment, to both dealers, and end users. MedLaserDepot.com is positioned to buy and sell late model equipment, our sources include banks, repossession firms, manufacturers’ representatives, and end users. We typically purchase, and re-sell equipment. We will however also broker in some unique situations. Regardless, all equipment is full serviced, and certified prior to resale.

We treat our customers as the most important part of our business, as they are. We try to add as much value as we can wit consultative sales, and assisting thru the sales process and after. We have added a few new layers of customer service to assist in addressing customer issues with a methodical process. We also have a newly focussed process thats puts the customer first, regardless of the origin of the issue. Even post-warranty, and patient treatment questions.”

The information provided in this report below is based on comments made by Samuel Lehrer during an on-site inspection held by a third party verification company with no biases toward MedLaserDepot.

MedLaserDepot is Ripoff Report Verified

MedLaserDepot is a company specializing in selling off-lease, repossessed and traded-in cosmetic lasers and equipment. Primary customers for these products are physicians, medical spas, and dealers. MedLaserDepot’s business consists of approximately 40% export, and 60% domestic. Leads are typically acquired through internet searches and advertising, with approximately 80% of their customer base coming to them this way. Other sources of leads include trade publications and mailers.

The typical sales process at MedLaserDepot begins with a new potential customer contacting the team at MedLaserDepot to inquire about their available products. A sales representative will discuss the inventory with the customer and at that point, the customer will decide if he or she would like to view the equipment. Local customers are able to view the equipment in the showroom, while customers who are farther away or overseas have the option of viewing the equipment via Skype, Facetime, or other video messaging service. Shipping services are also available, and MedLaserDepot assists in arranging the shipping for both domestic and international orders.

MedLaserDepot Customer Complaint Resolution Services

"At times, a customer may not feel satisfied with the service or product they received. Most often, if a customer is unhappy and lodges a complaint, it is regarding the shipping time of the equipment. This is the case with a complaint posted to Ripoff Report. “[Our] equipment is repossessed or off-lease, which is explained in the shipping terms. It could be a week or a month, depending on the time spent on paperwork. [It is] all dependent upon where the equipment is located,” explains Samuel Lehrer, a representative of MedLaserDepot. In this case, “[the] customer decided to issue a complaint via Ripoff Report. The issue may have been resolved if allowed some more time, but a refund was issued to the customer,” states Mr. Lehrer.

Since receiving the complaint on Ripoff Report, MedLaserDepot has taken several steps to improve their sales process and avoid customer complaints in the future. They have begun issuing a disclaimer to all their customers at the beginning of the sale process stating that shipping may take up to a month, depending on the location and status of the equipment. “[We] also make sure to keep the clients updated on the shipment. Which, understandably, can make the clients upset when hearing it may take longer than expected,” states Mr. Lehrer. They have also lifted some of their more rigid policies that were in place regarding refunds and credits, making them more available to the customer if the situation warrants it, and are striving to be as clear as possible throughout the sales process.

Mr. Lehrer and the rest of the team at MedLaserDepot recognize the value of working with Ripoff Report and the Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program, and the platform it provides for businesses and clients to interact and resolve issues. “This will give us a chance to eliminate negative feedback,” states Mr. Lehrer.

MedLaserDepot / Statements from the owner Samuel David

"We also work on individual requests for specific pieces of equipment. Many buyers have specific requirements that may not be met with current/immediate inventory status. We do however have the ability to search our specific requests, for discriminating buyers. You tell us what you want, we’ll find, fast, and at a fair price. There are a lot of choices in today’s market. We look forward to the opportunity to help you make the RIGHT choices. Whether you buy from us, or somewhere else, we are always available to assist.”

MedLaserDepot Customer Testimonials

"Today we received the Laser machine and I wanted to take the time to thank you for all your help. It has been a great pleasure working with you. Your team is great to work with especially Ulysses, Juan David and your drivers. All very nice, patient and willing to help with anything. Everyone has been extremely friendly and very helpful. I am happy to say that I received the machine with great timing. And giving us a free loaner is something NOBODY has even done for us. You saved our lives, we would have lost so many patients. You provided me with great service since day one. After several bad experiences with the past with outher repair companies I have tried, I can finally say with all honesty that I am very happy and content with my results. Thank God I found you and again I am very pleased with your services. I wish you the best of luck and we will definitely have a good business relationship where we can always count with each other. Thank you again and have a blessing day :)" ~ Odalys, IdeaLaser Cosmetic Center - Miami, FL

MedLaser</><br><br> <span style="We recently had a VERY harrowing experience purchasing a star-Lux 500. We contacted MedLaser, and I spoke with David. Regarding what we were looking for, and various configurations the Palomar lasers offer. He was very knowledgeable, and I was really impressed with the time he spent, and his help in guiding me into just the right machine. We had already demo’d the equipment with the local Palomar rep, and we found David to be more knowledgeable than the actual Palomar rep. So needless to say we were ready to buy (more than 50% off). We signed the contract, and we were ready to take deliver. When the local Palomar rep (I will not give his name) found out we bought a used laser, he was quite upset. The next day we received phone call from the rep, telling us the laser we were purchasing had a lien on it. He also said some very disparaging things about buying used equipment, and David. I hung up the phone, and I was super nervous. I contacted David, and shared my concerns. He was very understanding and helpful, he assured me this was simply a way to try and sell new lasers, and he would get the necessary documentation I needed from the bank. After researching the serial number, we came to find out that only was there no “lien,” but the system was NEVER EVEN FINANCED, the original owner had paid, in full, on his American Express). I was given a copy of the statement, and a letter from the previous owner (I have even attached a copy of that actual American Express bill from the previous owner, there was no way to fake that). I have to say I was ready to cancel my order when I hung up the phone with the local rep, and really tempted to just buy the new laser. However my husband and I figured we would wait and see what documents came back, and when we saw them, we were REALLY supervised. EVERYTHING that was said was fabricated… Even more disturbing was how VERY badly they spoke about David and his company. I was disgusted at the lies, and believe me I made it known. I am writing this only to share what I have experienced, I cannot speak for others, but I definitely had a good experience with David, AND saw firsthand, how really difficult they made it for David. So that’s my story. Long, but it was an experience to say the least. We have since bought some additional hand pieces, and all has been fine. We did have one break, they fixed it, and so far so good.” ~ Angel Turlington

MedLaser</><br><br> <font color=STATED IMPROVEMENTS FROM YOUR COMPANY NAME

MedLaserDepot has gone to great lengths to improve their customer service and believe these 4 things:

1. In business these days it’s not IF you have problems, it’s HOW they are dealt with.
  2. We have learned that a good attitude goes A LONG way when dealing with customer service issues.
  3. Although a refund is never the desired outcome, in some cases it is the warranted solution.
  4. Ultimately our goal is that a customer will come back to us, and/or refer us to others.

MedLaserDepot recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Ripoff Report’s Investigation MedLaserDepot has made organizational changes allowing its clients and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience. In summary, after our investigation, which included discussions with Mr. David, Ripoff Report is convinced that MedLaserDepot is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

As a matter of policy, when a business becomes a member of the Corporate Advocacy Program they agree to allow Ripoff Report to contact every client who filed a complaint so they can make things right with them. In order to confirm that the complaints were resolved, Ripoff Report is copied on all responses so we can insure that the member business did right by their customers.

NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED

------------------------------

Samuel D Lehrer, CEO aka Med Laser Depot aka Laser Repair Outlet aka Aesthetic Partners, Inc. Amended Report on Samuel D Lehrer Jupiter Florida

This is an amended follow up to my previous posting regarding my business dealings with Samuel D Lehrer aka Med Laser Depot aka Laser Repair Depot aka Aesthetic Partners lnc.  Since the time of the original posting I have been in contact with Sam Lehrer and we have come to the following agreement to resolve the present inflammatory/negative situation and eventually walk away from one another with no hard feelings or further negative reports jointly.  This agreement is a joint agreement between both parties and subjected to the fulfillment of BOTH parties to perform accordingly.

The agreement is as follows:

1.)    Sam Lehrer will refund the sum of $4500.00 which represents the wholesale cost of (2) of the non-delivered Alma Laser Headpieces that were paid for in the original Purchase Order.

2.)    Upon delivery by wire funds transfer of these funds being physically received by Allure’ Med Aesthetics, Inc. in its corporate checking account, then Frank J. Helring, COO will write an amended posting to all the internet posting sites.  Also, all regulatory agencies, i.e. BBB ,FTC  and Attorney General’s Office of the State of Florida will be re-contacted and informed of the current situation and its requirements for fulfillment

3.)    Upon confirmation of #2 being realized (file of this publication to be sent to Samuel D Lehrer, CEO), Samuel D Lehrer will then forward a Cutera Pro Wave Laser headpiece at NO Cost to Allure Med Aesthetics as an expression of an apology for the past inconsistencies that have occurred in the past months

4.)    Samuel D Leher, CEO has further agreed to procure the remaining missing 2 Alma Laser Headpieces, the NIR ST and the 1064 Yag and to provide them for purchase to Allure’ Med Aesthetics, Inc. at a price point no greater than 20% over the actual and verified cost that Samuel D Lehrer aka Med Laser Depot that was paid to acquire this equipment.

5.)    Once Allure’ is in possession of the 2 Alma laser headpieces and BOTH are in good working order, then Frank J. Helring, COO will remove any and all negative postings on the internet regarding its business dealings with Samuel D Lehrer, CEO aka Med Laser Depot aka Laser Repair Depot aka Aesthetic Partners, Inc.  Furthermore, any regulatory agencies that received formal complaint submission will be contacted and the complaints will be revoked/withdrawn entirely.

6.)    Samuel D Leher, CEO has agreed to provide an extended warranty on ALL the equipment that has been received by Allure Med Aesthetics, Inc. beyond the original designation of 90 days from the date of delivery as previously stated in the original Purchase Order.

As of the date of this posting, June 12th 2013, Allure Med Aesthetics, Inc. has received a wire transfer to its corporate checking account of the sum of $4500.00 from Samuel D Lehrer aka Med Laser Depot and fulfillment of Section 1 of the above agreement has been fulfilled.  Section 2 of the agreement is now being fulfilled with the writing of this amended posting which will be posted on the internet sites that were previously utilized for negative copy purposes.

The above agreement is of course conditional and must be fulfilled by BOTH parties involved in order for all of its directives to be realized to the satisfaction of BOTH parties involved.

Sincerely,

Frank J. Helring, COO

Allure Med Aesthetics, Inc.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2013 07:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Samuel-D-Lehrer-CEO-aka-Med-Laser-Depot-aka-Laser-Repair-Outlet-aka-Aesthetic-Partners-Inc/Jupiter-Florida-33458/Samuel-D-Lehrer-CEO-aka-Med-Laser-Depot-aka-Laser-Repair-Outlet-aka-Aesthetic-Partners-1058729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Samuel D Lehrer, CEO aka Med Laser Depot aka Laser Repair Outlet aka Aesthetic Partners, Inc.

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Customer Refunded Due to Abusive Activity

AUTHOR: Legal Measure - ()

1. This customer was refunded in full after initally REFUSING a refund.

2. We have offered AS A COURTESY to find the addtional hand pieces the customer wants (again they have been refunded), and will still have to pay for the hand pieces + 20%. However they were refunded. They are owed zero funds, only the service of finding them more hand pieces at cost plus.

3. Any offering beyond the refund (already given) are as a courtesy, we have no legal obligation, or contractual obligation to do so.

4. We will continue to support the customer on the condition that the abusive activity discontinues. We reservie the right to post our expereince with them on a seperate Ripp oif report related to the their personal names and business entities.

We will no longer address or respond to any of these postings. Ripp off report has no safeguards for companies and is simply a way to blackmail companies into giveing cutoemrs more than they deservie.