Complaint Review: Samuel Joel Nirushan

• Updated: Sun, October 02, 2011

• Reported By: Maksym — Kiev Other Ukraine
Samuel Joel Nirushan
87 Kotelnykova St., apr.153, Kyiv, Ukraine Internet United States of America

Samuel Joel Nirushan D2 Investments, D2 International Investments, LLC, Irosha T. Perera, Irosha Perera, Nirushan Samuel, J. Samuel WANTED CRIMINAL ORGANIZAION IN KIEV UKRAINE Kiev, Internet

*Author of original report: Report Update Samuel Joel Nirushan aka Joel Nirushan Samuel

*Author of original report: Response to #6 to Samuel Joel Nirushan and AKAs

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Mr McLoyd Owubere

*Author of original report: Response to Maksym Babych?

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Maksym Babych?

*Author of original report: Response to Rebecca Baldridge - Moscow (Russian Federation)

*Consumer Comment: Unsupported and Outrageous Allegations againt Mr. Joel Samuel

*Author of original report: ADDITIONAL PICTURES OF SAMUEL JOEL NIRUSHAN AND IRYNA PARUBETS

I have been hired by a private company representing banks to investigate this individual and his criminal enterprise. The individual with the email address irosha.t.perera@gmail.com is conman based out of the Ukraine where his fraud takes place. He goes by Samuel Joel Nirushan aliases such as Joel (J.) Samuel, Nirushan Samuel, Irosha T. Perera, and Nirushan Samuel. He is a 53 -54 dark skinned, Sri Lankian, male between 125 135 pounds. His picture can be found online. He also uses the company D2 International Investments or D2 Investments. He and his group have used the following email addresses: s@d2invest.co.uk; sam@d2invest.co.uk ; irosha.t.perera@gmail.com ; samchikk@gmail.com; iranick@ukr.net (wife Iryna Parubets); a@mahasona.com (attorney Anastasiia Torop); pearl2008@mail.ru (assistant Margarita Moskaluk). He uses Skype addresses ITP172 or d2invest. The physical addresses that he uses in his scam are 87 Kotelnykova St. [continued below]....

....., apr.153, Kyiv, Ukraine, and the address for Hyatt Regency Kiev Hotel (he uses this location to set up accomodations for clients and to conduct business), Raddison Blu Hotel Kiev, and the notary office at Ms. Ilona Kompaniets Notary office 9B B Khmelnitskogo Str. Apt 19 01030 Kiev Ukraine.

He and his cohorts target and steal money from international businessmen that send them money to set up financing transactions and bank accounts linked to the transaction. He will target unsuspecting clients from site like this one. Their scam is simple. You send money for set up fees for an attorney and accountant via Western Union or their bank account at the Bank of Cyprus. Their attorneys name is Anastasiia Torop and the accountant/attorney is Vova Abramovitch. They will ask you to create a Power of Attorney so they can set you up Tax Identification, Residency, and Ukrainian company. They will then ask you to come to Ukraine and open a bank account. The fraud and scam happens when they use another Power of Attorney that you have signed in Russian that will allow them to steal money directly from your personal or corporate bank account. They will use a young woman by the name of Margarita Moskaluk and (accountant/lawyer) Vova Abramovitch to go into the bank to remove your funds. They will inform the banks and others that you owed them money and it was a contractual dispute.In addition, they create legitimacy to their scam by creating fraudulent emails from bank officers and fake official bank documents from Ukrainian and Russian banks. These emails are created from domain registrations located in Russia with slight variances in email extensions to look similar to official bank email addresses. The banks that are targeted are Universal Bank, UkrSibbank, UniCredit, Citibank Ukraine and Citibank Russia, and others. Samuel Nirushan claims he is able to secure financial guarantees and financing among Ukrainian and Russian banks and financial institutions. He is currently under investigation by a few international organizations for bank and wire fraud. In addition, he is being investigated for money laundering. He will request funds to be sent to him via Western Union or wire. Funds are being received by his wife or girlfriend Iryna Parubet. If you have any information on him or his group, please report it to INTERPOL or National Central Bureau of Interpol in Ukraine or contact me at (((REDACTED))).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2011 05:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Samuel-Joel-Nirushan/internet/Samuel-Joel-Nirushan-D2-Investments-D2-International-Investments-LLC-Irosha-T-Perera-685287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Samuel Joel Nirushan

Report Update Samuel Joel Nirushan aka Joel Nirushan Samuel

AUTHOR: Maksym - (Ukraine)

Joel (Nirushan) Samuel a UK convicted criminal. Currently resides in the Ukraine. He has committed various fraud crimes since being released from prison in 2007.  Look into Leeds Crown Court records and/or the West Yorkshire police department. This is all public records and is and has been verified.

Check out YouTube video by searching "Joel Nirushan Samuel" or "Samuel Joel Nirushan".  The link is -

The news releases can be found online new releases by UK news media outlets.  Check out CARD FRAUDSTERS HAD MEANS TO SWINDLE 34m and MILLIONS AT STAKE IN CREDIT CARD FRAUD by Yorkshire Post; JAIL FOR CREDIT CARD SCAM GANG by Wakefield Express; and SENTENCES WERE TOO LONG, APPEAL COURT JUDGE RULES by Morley Observer & Advertiser.

Response to #6 to Samuel Joel Nirushan and AKAs

AUTHOR: Maksym - (Ukraine)

To Samuel Joel Nirushan aka Joel Samuel aka Irosa Perera aka Maxim Babich aka Peter Duggan;

My name is Maksym Babich.  I have been hired by several clients due to the fraud that you committed in Ukraine. We are exposing your fraud and the use of the money that was stolen from several clients. There has been direct financial loss and subsequent damages to investors, commercial banks, lawyers, developers, contractors, and financial companies all related to the fraud committed in Ukraine. These people want justice and compensation for their damages and refuse to end this pursuit until it is achieved.  The clients have been defrauded can be provided to anyone to confirm this fraud and the details involved. We stand by our claim and will pursue until justice is rendered for those that have suffered the greatest loss. Everything is documented.

I have sent you the following email below inviting you to resolve this matter swiftly with the proper authorities.   However, you continue to invent more lies, fraud, and aliases due to your failed attempts to distract and misrepresent from the crime that was committed in Ukraine from September 2010 - October 24, 2010.  We are prepared to meet all parties face to face, however based the fraud committed and your acknowledgement of guilt I doubt this will take place voluntarily.    We are still waiting for you to accept.  Let's not trying to change topic.  If you believe you are innocent then I challenge you to prove this before the proper authorities and not continue your charade. Ball is in your court. Side distraction or games will not save you.

"Gentlemen;

We have been requested to set up a meeting with FBI, Interpol, and National Central Bureau of Interpol Ukraine in order to bring this matter to a swift end.  We accept Joel Samuel and his associates desire to voluntarily clear his name and contest these claims.  Also, we would like the clients that have been victimized personally and professionally to be present to see this situation rectified.  There has been direct financial loss and subsequent damages to investors, commercial banks, lawyers, developers, contractors, and financial companies all related to the fraud committed in Ukraine. These people want justice and compensation for their damages and refuse to end this pursuit until it is achieved.  We stand by our claim.

Furthermore, this meeting will clarify my role in this transaction, my identity (which has been challenged as it relates to this fraud investigation), legal and law enforcement names and information, all verifiable evidence that has been submitted to law enforcement, and  full detail of the fraud that took place against (REDACTED)and their respective affiliates.

This meeting will be directed by our FBI, Interpol, and NCB Interpol consortium that have been handling this matter since January 2011.  We will also ask this consortium to arrange invitations to the legal representatives of the Ukrainian banks and individuals that were falsely represented or misled in this transaction such as; The Galleon Group, Istill Group, Universal Bank Ukraine, UkrSibbank, UniCredit, Citibank ZAOand Citibank Ukraine, Concorde Capital, Dragon Capital and Western Union and the commercial banks that were used to move money internationally under false pretenses. We have blind copied our contacts from FBI, Interpol, and NCB Interpol.  We will not provide our law enforcement contacts directly to those that have requested because they could be part of the fraud as well and identities of those contacting me via gmail accounts have not been verified.  Law enforcement agencies will not reveal an official investigation over the phone or via email. However, by arranging an official meeting organized and controlled by this consortium everyone can be comfortable and open to full disclosure.  Please confirm to me directly if you are willing to accept this voluntary meeting and we ensure you that we will arrange it via direct official contact from someone within the FBI, Interpol, and NCB Interpol consortium. This meeting will require the attendance of all clients and Samuel Joel Nirushan aka Irosha Perera aka Joel Samuel and/or legal representation in order for it to be facilitated and officially arranged.  If you accept we can work on getting it arranged immediately.  If so, please confirm email and phone contact details to me directly that will be forwarded to the agents involved and they will contact you directly to finalize meeting and confirm its legitimacy.  Or you can send me your FBI, Interpol, and NCB Interpol Ukraine contact agent and will coordinate internallywithin the respective agency.  If we are not able to set up a meeting because the relevant parties can or will not attend then we will continue our current course until justice is rendered.  And no further communication or future arrangement will be entertained.

One of the following locations below will be used to facilitate this meeting. Ukraine will be the preferred location due to it being the location where the fraud was committed.

Federal Bureau Investigation Legal Attach Office FBI UkraineKyiv, Ukraine

Ministry of Internal Affairs of UkraineNational Central Bureau of Interpol in UkraineKyiv, Ukraine Federal Bureau Investigation OfficeSan Diego, CA; Washington DC; New York City

Bcc: FBI, Interpol, and NCB Interpol Ukraine"

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Mr McLoyd Owubere

AUTHOR: therealme - (United States of America)

We have exchanged several emails. My phone number is +49821583878

Please think carfully what you are saying. The FBI do not work on territories other than the US. If in fact a crime were to have taken place then the local authorities in that country would investigate.

So lets meet in the durisdiction where the crime took place and meet with the authorities there. Or you can email me the FBI agent in charge of the case .... But you cannot do this as there is no formal investigation.

I have noted that you are of Nigerian decent. Which is starting to make sense to me.

Response to Maksym Babych?

Sir,

You are entering a territory of legitimacy that games should not be played. All your claims are false.
Fraud was committed in Ukraine by the individuals that you are defending. We believe you are part of their group and are making false claims to protect the Ukraine Fraud Group mentioned in my post. We will remove nothing.  We stand by our claim and have the proof to prove it.  We recommend you seek legal and/or criminal action against us since it only allows for greater exposure to this fraud operation and swifter vindication of our claims.

We have emailed you the invitation for a meeting to be held in Ukraine with the FBI office in Ukraine, Interpol, and National Central Bureau of Interpol, the parties that have truly been victimized, and Joel Samuel aka Samuel Joel Nirushan aka Irosha T. Perera.   We represent real clients that have been victimized personally and professionally.  There has been direct financial loss and subsequent damages to investors, commercial banks, lawyers, developers, contractors, and financial companies all related to the fraud committed in Ukraine. These people want justice and compensation for their damages and refuse to end this pursuit until it is achieved.  We stand by our claim.

You can attend as well since you have made claims that are unfounded and untrue.  Or we can arrange a meeting with our team in the United States with the US FBI since it appears you are in the United States.   This is a very serious matter so BS claims, threats, games are being played on the wrong field.  You have my email. Let know your schedule next 14 days and I will arrange a meeting with our FBI agent immediately.  We look forward to meeting you.

Maksym Babich
Private Investigator

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Maksym Babych?

AUTHOR: therealme - (United States of America)

My name is Maxim Babich (please note the spelling!) I am co-owner of Detective Agency Bakiner

You can review my company credentials by searching for A&A Bakiner through an internet search engine.

I have had a number of people contact me this week regarding what seems to me a dispute over a failed business transaction which occured a few months ago. My name has been used on this and other sites to victimise a number of individuals and to add credit, substance and validity to a false alligation.

I have contacted the FBI, Interpol and local Police in the Ukraine. There is no recorded compaint and ultimatley no investigation. Which is a little strange why someone would go to such lengths to distroy a persons reputation.

My only advise to you whoever you may be is that Identity Theft is a Federal Offence. Also it was not a wise idea to steal the ID of an Ex Police officer and PI. I will find whoever you are and you will be punished in accordance to the law. You have until Monday 13th June to remove my credentials from all of your postings. OR I will conduct a real investigation into YOU!

Response to Rebecca Baldridge - Moscow (Russian Federation)

Dear Rebecca Baldridge,

I would like to officially address your posting entitled "Unsupported and Outrageous Allegations against Mr. Joel Samuel" posted on May 27, 2011.  As it makes the claim that this accusations are baseless, unsubstantiated, and without a confirmable source.  First of all he was presented to my clients as Samuel Joel Nirushan but we later discovered that he uses other akas such as Joel Nirushan, Irosha Perera and Peter Druggan.

The information concerning this matter can be provided to you directly by several of my clients.  In order for these items to be posted and referenced as it relates to law enforcement agencies such as the FBI, Interpol and National Central Burearu of Interpol in Ukraine it could not be a lie.  All information can be provided to the relevant parties upon verifiable due diligence on the parties' request.  In addition, if this unsupported allegations as you claim then Samuel Joel Nirushan, Iryna Parubets aka Polina Parubets, Margarita Moskaluk, Anastasiia Torop, and Vova Abramovitch should pursue a defamation and libel case against my group.    But, they will not because they know what they have done and what will be served to them via law enforcement. My clients who have been defrauded by Samuel Joel Nirushan via bank, wire fraud, and theft are the victims that have suffered the greatest loss professionally and personally.

Furthermore, several of my clients met you when they were in Ukraine.  Before leaving for Ukraine, two of my clients sent your husband, Mr. Sergei Roudik, funds via wire transfer to his Bank of America account in Tulsa, Oklahoma so he could fly to Ukraine to deliver it to Samuel Joel Nirushan.   These funds were sent to him to arrange funding for my clients via Citibank in Russia, but this never happened. These funds were stolen and misappropriated by this individual and his group. The wire confirmation can also be provided as well.  Therefore, how can you be considered impartial to the crime that took place or considered a reliable source? This seems very odd to me and all others that have been victimized by this group.

In addition, another client funds were stolen directly from their bank account at UkrSibbank in Kiev Ukraine.  This also can be supported via significant documents such as fake bank documents, bank wire transfers, phone texts from Samuel Joel Nirushan, and fraudulent email domain registrations that he created falsely representing senior officials at Citibank ZAO.  This is a very serious matter so make sure you understand all the facts before you jump in and get further involved.  You can contact me direct at piinukraine@gmail.com or via this site to discuss this matter further.  I will direct you accordingly for your enlightenment.

Maksym Babich
Private Investigator

Unsupported and Outrageous Allegations againt Mr. Joel Samuel

AUTHOR: Rebecca Baldridge - (Russian Federation)

To Whom It May Concern:

My name is Rebecca Baldridge, and I am a finance professional and holder of the Chartered Financial Analyst designation living in Moscow and working on projects in Russia and Ukraine. I have worked with Mr. Samuel in the past and will do so again in the future. I am appalled that Mr. Samuel can be defamed and his reputation damaged by an anonymous individual making unsupported accusations on a web site such as this one.

While the allegations contain certain factual elements such as email addresses and institutions with which Mr. Samuel does business, any allegations of wrongdoing are unsupported by fact. The author of this defamatory statement claims to be "hired by a private company representing banks" and yet offers no support for this claim.

Based on my experience in doing business with Mr. Samuel, I know him to be trustworthy and engaged only in legitimate business. Moreover, Mr. Samuel is extremely well-known in Kiev, among expatriates and Ukrainians alike. He counts amount his friends and business associates some of Kiev's most prominent citizens. Considering the calibre of individuals I have met through Mr. Samuel, these anonymous accusations seem all the more riduculous.

It appears to me that this posting was authored by someone who bears Mr. Samuel ill will and is intent on doing him harm. It should be disregarded.  I certainly am willing to vouch for Mr. Samuel's good character, and I have no doubt that there are many other prominent professionals in the Kiev business community willing to do likewise.

Anyone who would give even the least credence to an anonymous posting of this nature is not a serious professional.  A person wishing to do business with Mr. Samuel would be strongly advised to seek references from reputable financial professionals in Kiev. These accusations are simply nonsense.

Rebecca Baldridge, CFA