characterized

• Submitted: Mon, February 25, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 25, 2013

• Reported By: Patience — Germantown Maryland United States of America
Samuel Johnson's Recruiting Business.com
14545J Military Trail #201 Delray Beach,FL 33485 Internet United States of America

Samuel Johnson's Recruiting Business.com Recruiting Business Training System Samuel Johnson's Recruitng Experts, Home Based program I want my refund! I signed a contract after 180 days if the program does not work for me, Recruiting business will refund my $300.00 , Internet

I paid $320.00 for a home based Recruiting business.  I was told that the $20.00 would not be refunded because that is the shipping and handling of the materials for the business. However, the $300.00 would be refunded to me after 180 days if the program did not work out for me. Two days of the week should be training for new clients like me. First and second try I was able the get into the back office as they called it to hear their sell pitch and what I should do.

Then for severals weeks I could not get into the back office. My password was not working for me. I trying calling and no one would return my call. It seems as if the phones were on auto, so I could not get a live person to speak to me. I then got into the site and voice my frustration with Jen and she told me that the site was okay and I should be able to get in. Months past and I told her that I wanted a refund and I was denied. On February 20, 2013,  I reported the matter to Capital One my credit company, for some reason, I forget that I purchased it with my credit card and could have report it earlier than now so they are looking into the matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2013 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Samuel-Johnsons-Recruiting-Businesscom/internet/Samuel-Johnsons-Recruiting-Businesscom-Recruiting-Business-Training-System-Samuel-Johns-1020130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Samuel Johnson's Recruiting Business.com