Complaint Review

, Pennsylvania USA Phone:
215-436-4029
Category:
Sales People

Samyah Milan Boutique - Samyah Carter Purchased Indian Hair and Never Received Product Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: Facts/Unsatisfied Customer

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Client was aFULLY REFUNDED (Please look up definition for scam)

I purchased Indian hair from this website at the end of July through Pay Pal. I received an email with shipping details along with tracking information. I checked USPS website several times and no tracking information was found. I reached out to them by phone several times only to get a full voice mail box or to leave a message with no return call.I email several times to request information on my product and was told USPS website will update later today, tomorow, in two days, etc. Emailed back asking for my money back and received no return call nor email. I have since filed a dispute with Pay Pal and will soon escalate this to a claim to obtain my money back. Worst online experience I have ever been through. DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE, YOU WILL BE SCAMMED.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2014 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Samyah-Milan-Boutique-/Pennsylvania/Samyah-Milan-Boutique-Samyah-Carter-Purchased-Indian-Hair-and-Never-Received-Product-P-1166918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Samyah Milan Boutique -

Facts/Unsatisfied Customer

AUTHOR: Unsatisfied Customer - ()

I am not here to do your business harm. I'm just here to let other cunsumers know the challenges and risks they may face when utilizing your business. In fact, I wish your business much success if this is what you have. However, at the time this report was filed I felt as though I was scammed. When a consumer purchase any online products especially at a cost of $300 or even less and receive a confirmation number that their product has been shipped. But, (1). check the delivery website for two weeks...with no order found, (2). call the number provided on countless occasions and get a voice mail everytime and leave messages without EVER getting a return call from the seller. (3). receive an email response when emailing to get the same reply."the website will update soon"...how would you feel as a consumer? SCAMMED...right? If you are taking in as many orders as you say then maybe you shouldn't take as many orders nor customers money if your business can not meet the demand. I do not have three weeks to a month to wait for your product when their are other sellers who supply can meet my demand.

In terms of a FULL REFUND...I didn't get a refund from you(maybe Pay Pal did). I submitted a "dispute" through Pay Pal which escalated to a "claim" because you never once respond to the dispute, nor was the product ever shipped. Therefore,  ruling in my favor....A full refund.

Again, none of what I submitted is/was false. I am just stating facts in terms of my experience with your business which no consumer should ever have to go through. I do see that you have a lot of follwers/customers that is why I initially ordered from you. However, unfortunately, my experience wasn't worth my hard earned money nor time. Never the less, I am very pleased with my new order of 5 bundles of hair 20, 22, 24 and two 26's not 3 for only $90 more at Kendrasboutique.com. Ordered my hair on Monday and received it on Wednesday(3business days)...yay!!!  Great customer service and excellent quality hair. One advice if nothing else...Please improve your customer service. Best wishes!!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Client was aFULLY REFUNDED (Please look up definition for scam)

AUTHOR: Samyah Milan - ()

The Client above was FULLY REFUNDED. we try our best to bring the best service to the cients however during a sale we receive a massive amount of orders. These ordes take time to prep ( pick/pack/ship ) we have thousands of clients and no one can say they didnt recive their product or their money. WE apologize that your unhappy with our services. We wish you well.

MORE FEATURED REPORTS