Complaint Review: Samz Electronics Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, November 18, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, November 18, 2012

• Reported By: Andy — United States of America
Samz Electronics Inc.
6550 International Dr. Orlando, Florida United States of America

Samz Electronics Inc. Mr. Fethi B. Zaidi Raoul obliged me to buy Camera accessories for $365 which worth $70 and told me he gave me 50% discount. Orlando, Florida

The lense of my camera needed a cleaning. So i went into this shop. The Guy told me he could clean the lens within 25 minutes for $10. I agreed and came back 20min later. The Lens was cleaner then before and I asked to show me the cleaning-procedure. He Showed me a Lenspen which should cost about $180. During the negotiation I asked for a Makro lens from Nikon.

He told me he hasn't that lense but another which should cost about $400. After a while he offered me a additional lense filter, if i would buy all together for about $400. Finaly, I agreed to pay $365. Then he introduced himself as raoul.

Afterwards I checked the products on the internet and realised that i have payed way too much money.

The three products:
-Vivitar Wide Angle Lense with Macro
-Bower Lens Pen
-Bower Pro Spec UV Filter 77mm

Everything together is worth about $70.

I went back to the shop and wanted to have the money back. They told me that is not possible because he had already been settled. After a short time he threw me with words from the store.

on the receipt:
All Sales Final. No Refund. No Exchange. Comparing prices with other stores will not be considered. 35% Restocking fee will be applied.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2012 02:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Samz-Electronics-Inc/-Orlando-Florida-32819/Samz-Electronics-Inc-Mr-Fethi-B-Zaidi-Raoul-obliged-me-to-buy-Camera-accessories-for--970854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Samz Electronics Inc.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC