Complaint Review: San Antonio Chrysler Jeep Dodge

• Submitted: Mon, September 17, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, September 17, 2012

• Reported By: Lia and John — San Antonio Texas United States of America
San Antonio Chrysler Jeep Dodge

San Antonio Chrysler Jeep Dodge Scam to target elderly couple out of money through unprofessional sales tactics Internet san Antonio, Texas

We were solicited to take our Chrysler Crossfire to this dealership both through the Internet and by phone to sell. We were trying to sell this car or trade it in on another vehicle. After taking the car into this San Antonio Chrysler Jeep Dodge we were given a price of 9000.00 once my husband signed the documents the sales rep called him out into the parking lot and proceeded to abuse the car by pushing random buttons and pushing on the convertible top. He then demanded that we pay to get it fixed. My husband took the papers and left.
I was then contacted by the people asking me to come back in and that they would honor the agreement. When I did return and proved that the car worked properly but refused to let them take it out of my sight, they tried to lower their offer to me by 900.00 then 500.00.
I refused to be swindled and left with the papers and my car.
I have all documentation to support the statements in this complaint.
Do not let them touch your car. They will try to break it so you can pay for it!
Lia and John San AntonioTRexas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2012 08:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/San-Antonio-Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge/internet/San-Antonio-Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge-Scam-to-target-elderly-couple-out-of-money-through-unpro-942707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on San Antonio Chrysler Jeep Dodge