Complaint Review: San Antonio LX Limo

• Updated: Thu, March 21, 2013

• Reported By: B — San Antonio Texas
San Antonio LX Limo
San Antonio, Texas United States of America

San Antonio LX Limo There are many LX Limo mirror sites throughout the nation. Avoid this company, many mirror sites throughout the nation, dallaslx limo, LasVegaslxlimo, etc... San Antonio, Texas

I requested service from this company on on Sunday, and I wanted to utilize the service on the next saturday so six days later.  Company sends me a contract with an extra hour than what I had asked for hidden in the contract.  They tried to sneak in garage time hours without telling me about it.  When I pointed out the person on the phone said that its not what it seems..... So I questioned him more about it because the wording clearly showed that they were planning to charge an extra hour.  Later, he sends me a revised contract, so I told him to just cancel the whole thing because it all seemed shady.  If the wording didnt mean what I thought, then why revise the contract??

I never signed anything, and I told him to cancel everything, then he charged me $285 for three hours of service.  I disputed it with my bank which is now in the process of reviewing the incident.  Upon further research through Yelp and other sites, I have found that there are many mirror sites out there where other consumers have experienced the same type of issue.  Do Not Trust this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 05:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/San-Antonio-LX-Limo/San-Antonio-Texas-/San-Antonio-LX-Limo-There-are-many-LX-Limo-mirror-sites-throughout-the-nation-Avoid-this-1036846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on San Antonio LX Limo