Complaint Review: San Bernardino County Child Protection Services CPS

• Submitted: Sat, August 27, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, August 28, 2011

• Reported By: Fight San Bernardino CPS — Puyallup Washington United States of America
San Bernardino County Child Protection Services CPS
15400 Civic Drive Victorville, California United States of America

San Bernardino County Child Protection Services - CPS - Tamarh Thomas - CPS San Bernardino County Same People involved in False Accusations, I'm going to expose it Victorville, California

I created a Facebook Account to get information for other families that have or is being abused by the San Bernardino County Child Protection Services. My neice, and two nephews were taken by this system a couple of days ago. I do not have children, but from my research the same names, same schemes, and same Welfare Code Sections have been violated. I don't have any children, but I want to protect and families from false accusations and using the system to hurt these kids.
Please share your stories with me I am concerned about the CPS around the states. I'm starting to see a pattern of pedophiles, child abuse, and selling of children the more I investigate. I am going to use my resources to get other agencies looking into this matter. I am also going to use my money (and donations but NOT necessary) I am mostly looking for information to hire an attorney for my niece and nephew and for others with class action suit, clear the name, and expose what is going on in San Bernardino County CPS. [continued below]....
..... I currently live in Washington, my family lives in Apple Valley I am not an attorney but I have took on my employer and have an office EEO investigation currently going WITHOUT the help of an attorney. Somebody has to start helping these families that don't have the knowledge or education to know that YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY NO. Get informed. Start at: (((ROR Redacted))) and protect our children and ourselves from these false accusations. The first CPS I'm going after is San Bernardino County.
God Bless

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2011 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/San-Bernardino-County-Child-Protection-Services-CPS/Victorville-California-92392/San-Bernardino-County-Child-Protection-Services-CPS-Tamarh-Thomas-CPS-San-Bernard-770033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on San Bernardino County Child Protection Services CPS