Complaint Review: San Bernardino Physic

228 E 40th st san bernardino, California United States of America
  • Phone: 9094555672
  • Web:
  • Category: Psychic

San Bernardino Physic Cindy Mckenny $41,639 down the drain because of this lady san bernardino, California

*Author of original report: Took her to court

*Author of original report: UPDATE REPORT

*Consumer Comment: Down the drain is not a phenomena

*Consumer Comment: Unbelievable

*Consumer Comment: FYI

I started working with this lady 3 months ago when I needed some help with my personal life. At first everything was going good things started Turing around for me. But after I had given her money after money she started telling me more things needed to be done. I agreed and gave her more money. She told be that the money would be returned to me after everything had been done for me in about 2 weeks.

That never happened. After she took everything I had 3 months later I still have not seen any of my money. At the point in time I am still trying to get my money back. All she has been doing is telling me everything is going to be done soon, making appointments to come pick up everything and not being at her place of business and leaving town so I cannot contact her.

This lady will only ask for cash. She is very convincing about things that need to be done with your case. Do not fall victim like I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2012 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/San-Bernardino-Physic/san-bernardino-California-92404/San-Bernardino-Physic-Cindy-Mckenny-41639-down-the-drain-because-of-this-lady-san-bern-939809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on San Bernardino Physic

Took her to court

AUTHOR: anonymous - (USA)

Well I took her to court. I was unable to find her and serve her the court paperwork, but I did get a letter from the courts saying they awarded me some money. Was not a lot but im happy something came of it. If ANYONE would like to do the same you must file under her REAL name KYREN HANEY

UPDATE REPORT

AUTHOR: anonymous - (USA)

San Bernardino Psychic Kyren Haney AKA Cindy Mckenney SAN BERNARDINO PSYCHIC WILL TAKE YOU FOR ALL YOU HAVE San Bernardino, California  This is an update to my previous report. For the past three months I have been trying to collect my money that was given to this company with no results. After many phone calls and text messages and 2 demand letters I am finally taking this company to court. Cindy the person i was doing work with has went into hiding. I have filed a report with the better business bureau and court paperwork.

Down the drain is not a phenomena

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

"leaving town so I cannot contact her"

Did she send you a card from Hawaii? She should have because you paid for her cruise and overseas vacation.

Only the weak and foolish believe in that psychic crap.

Unbelievable

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

$41,639 down the drain???

What in the world is wrong with you? Like Stacey said, they are ALL frauds, every one.

FYI

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

There is no such things as a "psychic, fortune teller, love guru" etc etc.  They are all con artists!!! Stop wasting your money on these criminals and use for you and those you love!