- Report: #912098
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: San Ignacio College
San Ignacio College10395 Northwest 41st Street Doral, FL, 33178 Miami, Florida United States of America
San Ignacio College Don Ignacio Culinary Arts School Worst culinary school in the USA Miami, Florida
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Only a few of the issues to consider:
- School was not accredited and students could not graduate with degree advertised by school.
- High drop-out rate by students. Majority of students quit a few weeks/months after starting. Small percentage actually stayed through the problems, only to find out that school was not accredited and advertised degree was not obtained.
-Complete chaos in organization and very informal. Courses and school books not defined ahead of time.
-Staff did not last / high turnover. Many internal problems between staff and students.
Beware, this could be the worst investment of your life, and a waste of time. Suggest considering a more established school, that costs more, but will guarantee that you get what is advertised. I wish I would have known this before making the decision to enroll at Don Ignacio.
The college staff will make a rebuttal of these charges. So will current students who are interested in the school reputation. For references, best to talk to a student who left the school due to all the issues encountered. There are many of these.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2012 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/San-Ignacio-College/Miami-Florida-33178/San-Ignacio-College-Don-Ignacio-Culinary-Arts-School-Worst-culinary-school-in-the-USA-Mia-912098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.