Complaint Review: San Luis Rey Towing

• Updated: Mon, July 08, 2013

• Reported By: Genovese — San Diego California
San Luis Rey Towing
471 N. El Camino Real Oceanside, California USA

San Luis Rey Towing, San Luis Rey Towing and Auto Salvage Attempt to Collect Impound Fees from me for vehicle I do not own Oceanside California

Absolute criminals. I sold a car to a guy,  signed over the pink slip, did a bill of sale and filed a release of liability online with the DMV. The guy subsequently got His vehicle impounded. San Luis Rey sent me the bill. I called them and explained the situation. I sent them a copy of the release of liability and contacted the DMV. DMV assured me that my release of liability was sufficient to absolve me of financial and /or criminal responsibility for the vehicle. Then the guy that owns this place hires a collection agency to come after me for $1,800.00. threatening legal action. I can't wait. I'm going to file a small claims suit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/San-Luis-Rey-Towing/Oceanside-California-92058/San-Luis-Rey-Towing-San-Luis-Rey-Towing-and-Auto-Salvage-Attempt-to-Collect-Impound-Fees-1065172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on San Luis Rey Towing