Complaint Review: San bernardino county child protective services

• Submitted: Wed, July 18, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, July 18, 2012

• Reported By: Natalie — Hesperia California United States of America
San bernardino county child protective services
15480 ramona ave. Victorville, California United States of America

San bernardino county child protective services Jonathan millard Not compliant with court orders, rights violated,no actions taken, bad communication Victorville, California

Court orders for my visitation was not met. I have called my social worker jonathan millard and made several complaints and left messages and no actions were taken. I have tried contacting the father of my chidren but I got no response from him either. The social worker cant even get in contact with him. I am concerned of my children's well being. And how can they place my child with the my childs fathers girlfriend,while he is incarcerated for possession of loaded firearm,possession of drugs and under the influenNa tace while driving. Natalie ,Hesperia,Ca.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2012 03:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/San-bernardino-county-child-protective-services/Victorville-California-92392/San-bernardino-county-child-protective-services-Jonathan-millard-Not-compliant-with-court-913690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on San bernardino county child protective services