Complaint Review: SanDino Homsolutions

• Updated: Wed, August 22, 2012

• Reported By: ROB — Farmers Branch Texas United States of America
SanDino Homsolutions
10955 Grissom Lane Dallas, Texas United States of America

SanDino Homsolutions Jack Sandino, Jack Santarelli, RIP OFF ARTIST Dallas, Texas

*General Comment: Help stop the thief!

Sandino Homesolutions was referred to me through as search using Service Magic. I accepted a quote from him for remodleing my kitchen, replacing my windows and doors.

The following took place:

The windows were the first to go in. They were mismeasured. This was confirmed by the manufactuer. Instead of taking back the windows he ordered incorrectly, they widened the winow opening and severely damaged the brick in the front of my house. I did not authorize this work, when they saw they had ordered the wrong windows, they contacted my wife saying it would be a tough job, oh well too bad, we dont care if your job is hard. They did not tell us they were going to rip the brick out from both sides of the window, then they tried to tell us that the bricks just fell out and it happened beacause we had an old house. Its palin and simple if you order the windows correctly, you don't need to widen the opening. [continued below]....
.....

Then the kitchen cabinets came in wrong, they were misordered, that took an additional 2.5 weeks to get the right ones.

We ordered doors on November 9th 2011, as of to date we still do not have the doors.

We had several other components that were to be ordered through Sandino Homesolutions, after the 3 things we ordered had problems, we began to purchase our own products. We soon received an email saying they were pulling off the job because they could not make any money because we were not ordering product.

The definition of insanity is repeating the same thing and expecting different results. Why would anyone keep putting themselves through hell and back?

I am glad they are off my property, we are out a few thousand dollars. It was worth it to make them go away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2012 06:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SanDino-Homsolutions/Dallas-Texas-/SanDino-Homsolutions-Jack-Sandino-Jack-Santarelli-RIP-OFF-ARTIST-Dallas-Texas-825604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SanDino Homsolutions

#1 General Comment

Help stop the thief!

AUTHOR: Armand Santarelli - (United States of America)

I would like your help stopping these sinful business practices, please contact me to help me you and the next unfortunate customer

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC