Complaint Review: SanDisk Rebate Center

• Submitted: Fri, January 05, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, January 05, 2007

• Reported By:rochester Minnesota
SanDisk Rebate Center
PO Box 7010 Young America, Minnesota U.S.A.

SanDisk SanDisk Rebate Center Sending postcard saying did not include original UPC Young America Minnesota

I submitted multiple rebates this past year to SanDisk for compact flash cards, and all times received a postcard saying that I did not include my original UPC for the item. I Did infact include everything required because I kept a photocopy of what I sent.

I called the rebate center for all of these postcards and they needed me to read them an "ID" number, once I did, I was put on hold, and when the rep returned, they said my check would be mailed out within 10-14 business days.

I asked her why I always have to call regarding my rebates and she said that it was most likely a result in human error at the rebate center loosing my documentation, or mistyping something when entering the rebate into the computer.

I feel that they are making Millions by Scamming buyers by thinking they did not send the correct information. They send these cards almost 2-3 months after you have sent the original request, and then leading you to believe that you actually did forget something.

FYI to all...

rochester, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2007 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SanDisk-Rebate-Center/Young-America-Minnesota-55558/SanDisk-SanDisk-Rebate-Center-Sending-postcard-saying-did-not-include-original-UPC-Young-A-228913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SanDisk Rebate Center